NeoMart gets its own E-store in Cyber City

NeoMart - Local Kirana Stores get their own E-store in Cyber City

A brand-new digital platform is abuzz with overwhelming response from street vendors and local small shopkeepers in the millenium city, Gurugram. Now merchants in mohallas and colonies can get their own e-store on mobile phone screen. Even a kiosk vendor can avail the all benefits to stay connected with existing customers and add new new clientele without burning a hole in his pocket.

NeoMart,is an e-retail platform that allows local vendors and retailers an opportunity to digitize their business hassle-free. India with a retail market of over 700 Billion dollars comprising food, grocery, clothing etc, has only 10% of the market being modern trade while the rest 90% of traders are usually small retailers and vendors who cannot afford or do not have the technical know-how to have e-platforms. Developed by Gurugram based Phantom Codes and launched in November 2017, NeoMart is one stop shop for the entire trade market that helps them achieve sales even during least footfall of consumers.

NeoMart lets local vendors and retailers connect with their consumers digitally allowing them to choose their own geographical and product parameters. Odd and long working hours and then waiting in long queues to buy daily supplies can be further tiring and inconvenient for the people making them vary of visiting local kirana stores. At the same time, a small shop in a lane or mohalla can define its catchment area and scale up the business by increasing the delivery radius of its services and does not have to be satisfied with the limited number of customers. The application helps vendors and retailers to display the availability of the products, their selling price and generates e-bill without any POS or software. Cashback schemes and other incentive programs are regularly updated for vendors making it lucrative and attractive for them.

Consumers can connect with the local retailers via NeoMart where they can order groceries, stationary, medicines etc. NeoMart only charges a minimum affordable subscription that comes in quarterly/half yearly/yearly plans with price bands of 897/1794/3574 respectively. Technology usually frightens people but this application allows consumers connect with their known vendors via digital medium with complete verification.

About Mr. Ashwini Kharbanda

Ashwini Kharbanda

Understanding the needs of billions of digitally-disabled vendors and retailers, Delhi-based entrepreneur, Mr. Ashwini Kharbanda took the big opportunity to engage with the soon-to-be a trillion-dollar sector with NeoMart. Mr. Kharbanda is an alumnus of Delhi University, Western International University, and IIM Kozhikode.

Belonging to pure management background with core competency being planning, franchise development, strategizing, implementation, project execution and smooth running of the retail business, he worked as one of the top brass in these 20 years for top retailers like Bharti Wal-Mart, OMG India, Villa Market Thailand, The Corner’s Bookstore company to name a few. In November 2017, Mr. Ashwini Kharbanda and his firm, The Phantom Codes, developed NeoMart with an approach to help small vendors and retailers being overshadowed by big e-retailers and got it running into the retail zone of Gurugram with a vision and mission of empowering the digitally stagnant division of the sector.

He seeks to empower the local retailers and vendors by giving them an opportunity to rise above the traditional parameters with affordable services.

About NeoMart

NeoMart, is an e-retail platform that allows local vendors and retailers an opportunity to digitize business hassle-free. India with a retail market of over 700 Billion dollars comprising of food, grocery, clothing, etc, has only 10% of the market being modern trade the rest 90% of traders are usually small retailers and vendors who cannot afford to have e-platforms.

Launched in November 2017, NeoMart is one shop stop for the entire trade market that helps them achieve sales even during the least footfall of consumers. NeoMart lets local vendors and retailers connect with their consumers digitally allowing them to choose their own parameters. The application helps vendors and retailers to display the availability of the products, their selling price and generates e-bill without any POS or software.

Consumers can connect with the local retailers via NeoMart where they can order groceries, stationery, medicines, etc. Having said that the retailers only get 12-18% of the selling price, NeoMart only charges a minimum affordable subscription that comes in quarterly/half-yearly/yearly plans. Technology usually frightens people but this application allows consumers connect with their known venders via digital medium with full verification.

Author image

About Ashwini

  • Maharastra