You have a running blog, with a decent number of visitors. But still not getting the Google AdSense approval to earn even after working too hard on your blog? Then read the whole article, this one is for you only. Before starting, the first thing you need to understand is that blogging is all about patience, creation, and quality. If you have just started the blog, having 5 or 10 posts on it, and expecting a great profit from it, then my friend, you have to wait a lot. Google can either approve an AdSense account in just a few days, or it may take months to get the approval. But if you are still not getting AdSense approval after waiting a lot, then this article here can help you out.
Reasons of Not Getting AdSense Approval
1. Google’s Conditions
You should read and make sure that your content is not inappropriate in terms of Google. You can check out their list of terms here, where you will also get to know which content niche is allowed to get AdSense approval and which are not. However, if you have selected inappropriate niche, then don’t panic, just mold your niche, and start writing according to their terms from now on.
2. Check Your Organic Traffic
You may be getting high traffic on your website, but it doesn't really count if it's coming from social media. Check out how much organic traffic you are getting on your page. Or in simple words, how much visitors you are getting from Google search or other search engines. If the organic traffic is more than 1000 or more in a month, then you can get the AdSense approval.
3. Work On The Quality
Everyone says that if the content quality of your post is good, then you will eventually get higher traffic, a better Google rank, and AdSense approval. But you have to take care of the appearance of your website too. All Google cares about is the visitor’s experience. If the visitor does not like the website, then he/she will press the back button instantly, and Google takes it in a very negative way. So, make your blog look good. If you’re not a very creative person in designing, then hire a freelancer to do it for you.
4. Include The Important Pages
5. Number Of Content Is The Queen
Content is the king, but the number of posts is the queen in blogging. You have to make sure to have at least 15 to 20 posts on the website, before applying for AdSense. Google will check the number of posts you already have on your blog and judge your website according to them. Also, include at least 450 words in every post.
Note- If you can build a lot of good backlinks, then there is no problem, the number can be reduced. But if you are a beginner, then you will have to post at least 15 to 20 posts.
Google's Demands for AdSense Approval
1. Original and articulate content.
2. Valuable and useful content
3. The theme of the site should be great looking.
4. Minimum of 18 years of age.
5. The site should comply with the policies of AdSense. Hence, check the terms and conditions.
Eligibility for applying for AdSense
1. Apply with high level domain.
2. Apply with a new domain.
3. You should be the owner of the domain.
4. The quality of the content should be very good and worthy.
5. The age of the domain owner must be at least 18 years or above. If the domain owner is underage, then the parents or legal guardian can apply using their account.
6. The domain should fulfill the requirements of the AdSense policy .
7. The domain age of operation should be atleast 6 months or more.
8. Check the supported language, as AdSense doesn't support all language. Hence, before applying make sure to check availability of the primary language which you want in your website.
The language supported by AdSense are -
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Thai Turkish
- Czech Danish
9. Make sure the site features the content which is not in the list of Prohibited content by Google.
To check it , click here- https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348688
Please be patient if you are new to blogging. Blogging is a never-ending school. You will experience some good things, some amazing things, and some really-really terrible things. But if you do not let it break you at the beginning, then blogging will make you a real fortune.
If you still not getting your approval, then try this trick. Tell your blogger friend about the traffic on your blog. Ask him/her to let you use his/her ad code which is given by Google. Furthermore, Paste this code to your website. Now the final step is, when your website starts giving good response, then share the profit with your friend. This is a good etiquette to do that. It will be a win-win situation for everyone. Do let us know in the comment, how was this article. And share your story of getting an AdSense approval. Also check out our other articles on blogging.