YouTube is the most popular video platform. The simplicity of YouTube makes it easier for the audience and increases its popularity over the years. YouTube makes it easy for content creators to share their content with a large audience. There are millions of YouTube channels out there. Nearly eight out of ten (78.8%) of marketers consider it to be the most effective platform for video marketing. Ads on YouTube receive more attention (62%) from viewers than television ads (45%).
YouTuber looking for ways to make money using your channel. Many YouTubers make money through Google Adsense but there is another option of making money online through affiliate marketing. There are so many affiliate programs for YouTubers.
An affiliate program is a process whereby you create a link on your YouTube videos to promote other company’s products or services with the unique code. If a customer uses the link to purchase the product, then the company will pay you a commission within the stipulated period.
The more customers use that link to purchase the product the more income you will make. Below is a list of Best affiliate programs for YouTubers.
Clickbank is a solution for new and industry-leading performance marketers and around the world to make money online. Clickbank is an affiliate programs for YouTubers known for being a place for thousands of digital products like e-books, videos, and software.
They’re simply middlemen between product vendors and affiliates. Clickbank is both a marketplace for affiliates and an e-commerce platform for digital content creators and youtubers.
There are two main ways to make money using YouTube and Clickbank. The first way is to create your products and list them and the second way is to skip the product creation step and list other people's products while taking a commission from each sale. Vendors can select a commission rate between 1% to 75%.
Pros of ClickBank:
- Simplicity: The sign-up process is straightforward. You can sign-up within a few minutes and start trading.
- Inclusivity: Anyone can join the network for free. It’s perfect for beginners who want to learn the working of affiliate marketing.
- Duality: In most affiliate marketing networks you go in either as a vendor or an affiliate. ClickBank allows you to enter both as a vendor and a marketer so you maximize your earnings.
- Large Selection: There are thousands of affiliate products in every niche to choose from, your affiliate program choices are numerous.
- Good Commission Rates: ClickBank pays high commissions of up to 75% or even 100% also they pay fast so you won’t have to wait long.
Stats of ClickBank:
- 200 million customers spread across 190 countries
- 87th largest Internet retailer in North America
- 276 categories and 21562 product listings
- 6 million entrepreneurs on the platform
- Over 200 million dollars in annual sales
ShareASale was started in 2000 & it’s a popular affiliate programs for YouTubers and marketers to launch an affiliate program for their product or services. ShareASale has been in business for 19 years, as an Affiliate Marketing Network.
The objective is to provide customers with an advanced affiliate marketing platform. Affiliates have access to more than 4,800 merchants offering a variety of products and services. As an affiliate, you select any of the ShareASale merchants and start to direct sales to the merchants' websites.
The merchants will then pay a commission for sales resulting from the affiliates referrals. Affiliate can decide the specific merchants which would like to promote and how you want to promote these merchants.
When your application is approved, ShareASale offers a search tool that lets you filter merchants by category, keywords, sales commission structure, or length of time with ShareASale. You can also look at the top 100 merchants. When you click on a merchant, you’ll see both their commission structure and payment amounts.
ShareASale offers affiliates and merchants several benefits. These benefits include real-time tracking and merchant and affiliate quality control. ShareASale also guarantees timely payments of earned commissions.
3. CJ Affiliate
It was previously known as Commission Junction. CJ Affiliate is the world's largest and most established affiliate marketing network. It specializes in pay-for-performance programs and is part of a Fortune 500 company called Alliance Data Systems.
CJ Affiliate different from other affiliate networks:
- Stellar real-time reporting: CJ Affiliate is renowned for its always up-to-the-minute analytics. This means you never have to refresh the page because you can monitor your activity as it happens.
- Tons of Selectivity: Most display advertising networks bunch up dozens of products in one ad code. As an affiliate publisher, you choose exactly which advertisers’ products you want to display and where.
- Royal Treatment for Star Publishers: You automatically connect with over 600 brands — brands that are on the top list. With this, you enjoy pre-approved access to advertisers for premium rates while maintaining editorial control over your blog’s content.
CJ is one popular affiliate marketplace where you will find all the top products and they have added a new feature call Automation. This feature is probably the simplest way you can monetize your commercial links without manually editing your old links.
4. Amazon Associates
Amazon Associates is an affiliate marketing program that also includes affiliate programs for YouTubers. It allows website owners and bloggers to create links and earn referral fees when customers click through and buy products from Amazon.
It’s completely free to join and easy to use. When customers click the links and buy products from Amazon, they earn referral fees. Making money from an Amazon affiliate site requires traffic (visitors). Without traffic, nobody will click your affiliate links, which means no commissions.
Here are some of the rules to keep in mind:
- You must disclose on your site or in your communication that you may be eligible to earn from your recommendations.
- You must not make false or deceptive claims in your recommendations.
- Avoid referring to prices (with some exceptions) since prices frequently change.
- Do not use Amazon affiliate links in offline promotions, eBooks, or email.
- Do not use link shorteners on affiliate links.
Pros of Becoming an Amazon Affiliate:
- Amazon is a highly visited, well-known name that people use and trust every day.
- There are no traffic thresholds or other metrics you need to be accepted into the program.
- There are tons and tons of products you can promote.
- Amazon has many tools to help you sell specific items or a category of items.
- There is a good reporting system so you know what's getting clicks and what's selling.
- You can receive direct deposit payments into your bank account.
- Amazon offers good customer service to its buyers, so you reduce the risk of having your visitors get mad at you if they have a problem with the product.
- Even if your visitor doesn't buy the product you referred, if they buy something on that visit, you earn a commission.
Avantlink is an affiliate marketing network that provides cost-per-sale tracking and technology. It is suited for Merchants and Publishers and YouTubers with a suite of high-performance tools and real-time reporting for affiliate marketing.
Features of AvantLink are:
- Product-Level Tools
- Robust reporting
- Powerful API
- Paid placement
- Dynamic deals
- Affiliate Link encoder
- Custom Tracking
- Avantlink App Market
The ALE is optional for Affiliates. The network offers industry-leading data feeds and advanced Affiliate tools like embedded RSS feeds, an Affiliate API, coupon feeds, product displays, and ad syndication options.
JVZoo, owned by parent company BBC Systems, Inc. is a software as a service (or SaaS). JVZoo is an affiliate marketing platform that allows sellers to easily list, promote, and sell their products, and affiliate marketers to easily find interesting products at great prices to promote. It is a popular network for YouTubers and affiliate marketers to find high-paying digital products. They bring together affiliate marketers and product creators.
Some general characteristics of JVZoo include:
- Wide range of products to promote.
- A good future platform for your digital product
- Affiliates with a track record can get paid immediately if put on instant commissions.
- Refunds are not as aggressively pro-buyer since downloadable products have more rigid return mechanics.
- One of the differences between JVZoo and ClickBank is that JVZoo product owners schedule and make the payments. The product owner goes into their JVZoo dashboard and selects commissions for payment via PayPal or MassPay.
Some of the most popular niches on the site are:
- Health and Fitness
JVZoo has over 200 niches in its Digital Product Library, which means a large number of digital products to choose from. This lets affiliates choose a program of their liking to promote, whether that’s health and fitness, business, software, or e-commerce.
7. Rakuten Advertising
Rakuten Affiliate Program 20 years of experience in affiliate and performance marketing. There are a wide variety of brands that you can promote, and some of them are huge, such as Macy’s, NordVPN, Lyft, Microsoft, Lego, Monster, NVIDIA, and more.
If you click on Programs and Categories, you can simply find the ones that best suit your niche. When you search for a product or niche, and you’ll see a list of affiliate programs that are a match. The signup process is simple, you can get approved by many affiliate programs. There are huge brands that you can promote through Rakuten, and you can also create links and banners with ease.
Rakuten makes it possible for affiliates to promote some of the biggest brands in the world. All affiliate payments issued by this network are NET 60, which simply means you’ll get paid whatever commissions you earned 60 days after you earned them.
FlexOffers.com is an award-winning affiliate marketing network that provides comprehensive solutions to both advertisers and publishers. FlexOffers is one of the highest paying affiliate networks. This affiliate network great with its huge 12000+ affiliate programs. Affiliates (publishers) can join several affiliate programs to earn commissions.
Advertisers have the advantage of earning profits without exerting too much effort. FlexOffers has earned the trust of many companies offering affiliate programs. They rely on this network to recruit affiliates, monitor their performance, and ensures that they get paid. For that FlexOffers has led to an increase in affiliate niches that can use Flexoffers to find relevant products and services to promote on their websites.
FlexOffers is different from others:
- FlexOffers has 10,000+ Advertisers to Pick FromThey Offer Higher Payouts Compared to Direct Advertisers
- FlexOffers Has Real Affiliate Managers
- They Offer Fast Withdrawals
- FlexOffers Has Plenty Of Advanced Technologies And Tools To Help You
- Referring Other Marketers Earns You Money
- Numerous Programs to Promote
FlexOffers benefits and features:
- FlexOffers is a Straightforward and User-Friendly Website
- FlexOffers makes it simple for its marketers to tap into its money-making potential through affiliate marketing.
- FlexOffers allows advertisers to get reports touching on various areas at any time they want.
- FlexOffers allows the merchant to see reports of sales & traffic on particular affiliates at a selected period.
- FlexOffers has a massive network with tens of thousands of publishers and advertisers.
- FlexOffers network and their partner merchants help publishers in marketing these products.
- An experienced team provides support through email and phone. Additionally, FlexOffers has a ticketing system that caters to those who need immediate assistance when offices have closed.
- The FlexOffers network provides its publishers with dedicated affiliate managers who help them get suitable affiliate offers
- Most affiliate networks pay on Net30 terms while others pay on Net7 terms.
- FlexOffers accepts payment via various payment processing platforms such as PayPal, wire transfer, and credit cards.
The Impact Affiliate Network is that started in 2008 by the same group that started up the CJ (Commission Junction) affiliate network. The Impact affiliate network hosts several affiliate programs and they will likely have some options for you to make money with your online presence.
Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement, and optimization of all partnership types including affiliates, influencers, mobile apps, strategic, and more.
Impact Radius was built as a free-to-join SaaS platform to bridge between advertisers looking to maximize their ROI from global ads spend and affiliate marketers who look for customer journey insights, cross-device tracking, as well as attribution modeling.
Affiliate marketers and youtubers using Impact Radius find it extremely easy to sign up for new affiliate programs. Impact Radius houses hundreds of affiliate programs in different niches.
10. Affiliate Window – (AWIN)
It was previously known as Affiliate Window but now officially referred to as “AWIN”. This network does work with over 13,000 active advertisers and 100,000 publishers (affiliates). This company has since grown into one of the most well-regarded affiliate networks in the UK, as well as the world.
It has around 1,600 brands across 77 sectors in 11 territories worldwide. They also provide a simple, user-friendly dashboard, as well as an array of useful tools that can help you boost your affiliate marketing campaigns. AWIN is probably best for experienced affiliates
It is most heavily oriented towards financial, retail shopping (fashion), sports, beauty, home and garden, and travel products. The commission rate depends on the campaign and the merchant/advertiser. AWIN offers aren’t tracked by Affscanner and OfferVault, so it’s really hard to gauge commission rates and earning potentials without being an approved publisher.
AWIN has a lot of powerful tools, including an “Opportunity Marketplace” where you can pitch merchants on unique one-off deals (like sponsored posts).
Does YouTube have an affiliate program?
YouTube has an affiliate program for youtubers, which is including links to products you review and use in your videos that will track a purchase.
Which affiliate program is the best?
Amazon Associates, Awin, CJ Affiliate, ShareASale, Clickbank are some of the best affiliate programs.
Do I need a website to be an affiliate marketer?
To be an affiliate marketer you don't need to have a website, you only need traffic or audience and it may be on your YouTube channel, Instagram, or Facebook.
Both affiliate marketing and YouTube are the two biggest ways to earn money online. But if YouTubers will do affiliate marketing then it will be an extra source of earning money. Also, the rise of affiliate marketing will be growing more in the upcoming years. Above mentioned affiliate programs are very much demanding also well structured and the whole process of doing the thing is very much simple.
Subscribe to Startup Talky
Get the latest posts delivered to you right in your inbox