Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a technology that is fascinating and interesting as well and which is constantly on its way to transforming the world. Gone are the days, where AI was just a part of a sci-fi movie, now has become a reality in which we live.
People have started adopting Artificial Intelligence into their business, from hospitality to advertising to the healthcare industry, AI is ruling the market. Various businesses and organizations are taking a part in this industry to upgrade them and make their work easier.
When we talk about artificial intelligence, it basically means a machine that has human-like intelligence, which can perform all those tasks that a human can do, maybe much more than that. Artificial Intelligence has also embarked on a journey where now it can use for writing as well.
We are living in a world, that AI for writing doesn’t seem like something impossible. In this article, we will find out if AI writing tools are worth using for blogs or not. So let’s get started with the first and foremost thing.
“AI as a technology is complex, of course, but the capabilities and benefits of AI aren't hard to understand.”
What do you mean by AI For Writing?
AI for writing is nothing but Artificial Intelligence technology that looks into big data sets to write in a natural language and in the desired format. This technology can generate texts and create content for you just like a human, not only that you get to have long content.
Different algorithms are used to understand what the users want as its content and, it can also deal with SEO. AI is becoming smarter and it might replace professionals in the future.
AI writing tools are used for:
How does AI Writing Tools Works?
Two technologies that are deep learning and natural language processing are included in this process, deep learning tries to work like a brain of a human and the NLP tries to examine and use the language just like the way a human uses it.
The technology understands and learns the meaning of the words so that they can structure sentences for the content when the users put all the data that are necessary for it, like the format of the content and its length.
The steps how an AI writings work are:
- The technology use algorithms to understand the meaning of the words.
- After finding the meaning of the words, the data is transformed into texts.
Advantages of AI Writing
People are thinking about introducing AI for writing because it has an upper hand that is extremely intriguing and helpful, which are:
- AI writers can write anything, one just needs to insert some data and the work will be done. It can even convey emotions by writing a poem. In 2011, an AI robot writer was created that wrote a poem.
- AI writers can write ad campaigns for blogs and the best part is once you get an AI writer, there is no need to pay the other writers for their services and you also don’t need to spend any other expenses on them, as AI writers are going to the job.
- Errors are almost non-existent as data once put into them; through algorithms, they can create the almost perfect content.
- AI can create high-level and sophisticated content way faster than human writers.
- AI can create logical content regarding any subject and has various worldwide ideas as they are versatile in nature.
- AI copywriters can go beyond generating copy with AI copywriting tools. Nowadays, AI isn't just used for copywriting, but also for analyzing copy. For example, AI copywriting platform Anyword can predict how each copy variation will perform even before a campaign starts. It also determines what kinds of ads appeal to which type of audience, defines the emotional tone of copy, and so much more.
Disadvantages of AI Writing
If something has its advantages, it is bound to have disadvantages as well. There are some limitations that AI writing has and those are:
- AI writing may start creating content that is low quality which is not good for the image of an organization.
- Fake contents are easier to provide through AI, once it started spreading, it can lead to a bigger mess, which will also tarnish the image of the organization.
- One of the greatest fears related to AI is that it will start replacing humans in jobs, which will lead to a risk of unemployment.
- Sometimes AI may create content that can have a lot of inaccuracies as it is derived from all the publications that can be found on the internet.
AI Writers for Blog Writing
Blog writing is a very time-consuming task, AI writers will help in creating high-quality blogs that will also work in attracting the attention of the audience through good content. It collects information from all over the internet and uses them, through that they can also create new ideas.
AI writers for blogs have many pros and cons, some of the pros are that it creates engaging and relevant content in a very quick time for the audience. On the other hand, the cons included the loss of human touch in a blog and it may also lack originality. Definitely, it saves money and time, plus it is said to be a one-time investment.
AI creates content that is not biased and is based on facts that can be found on the internet. AI Writer may not fully replace a content writer but will be better for any organization to have a versatile source that will be able to coexist with a human content writer.
What are the Best AI Writers?
Some of the best artificial intelligence content generators that can help you in writing blogs and articles are:
- Article Forge
- AI Writer
With artificial intelligence emerging and increasing its popularity in every sector, blogging will also be a great option where one can use AI writers for creating content. People have witnessed the technological advancement that is happening all over the world and it is just a matter of time when AI will make its presence known in every sector and including blogging as well.
Can AI writing tools write Blog Posts?
Yes, AI writing tools can write blog posts.
Is AI Copywriting Worth it?
Yes, it is definitely worth it as it is cheaper than hiring an actual copywriter.
What are the best AI Writers?
Article Forge, Jarvis, and Rytr are some of the best AI writers.