Blogging is considered as a way to share the inner thoughts with the expressive words and it is mainly categorized as a hobby. But people who consider blog just an article are highly underestimating the power of the blog. Blogging can be a game-changing technique to generate B2B Leads. Using high-quality content and B2B lead generation strategies, B2B leads can be generated. Different types of content will generate different numbers of leads for you.
Blogging is the primary way through which B2C and B2B marketers generate leads in various social media marketing channels. In modern SEO, there is a huge demand from users for high quality content for lead generation. Blogging can be used as a free and one of the best tools to educate the customers about the product or services you want to sell. If you meet need of customers, your users will trust you with whatever social media marketing you use to generate leads.
Also Read: How to Convert Blog Traffic to Leads?
Today, a blog can get you the top B2B leads for your product or services very easily. Also, it increases the popularity of the business and emphasizes the business growth. The real reason behind less awareness about writing blog is that people don’t know how to generate leads for business by properly using their blog. So here we are sharing a few B2B lead generation strategies and techniques to generate leads in sales.
5 ways to Generate B2B Leads from Blogs
1. Blog content matters more than you think
Everyone in the blogging industry has heard the phrase “content is the king” and it is very important to present valuable content on the blog to get more traffic. According to a survey, companies put only 5% of their total budget on the creation of content which is very low as the whole success of the blog depends on the quality of content. So, if you don’t want to make these silly mistakes, then carefully design the content of your blog by following these tips:
- Create SEO friendly content that can be easily searched by the customers.
- Whatever you are posting on the blog, post it regularly to get the public attention.
- Your content should be able to satisfy the questions of your audiences.
- Write only the unique and fresh information.
- Content should be written in a reader-friendly manner and it should be properly formatted to be more easy to read.
2. Use speculating Social Media tools to run your blog efficiently
There are numerous tools available that will help you to promote your blog on the social media. If you utilize these tools properly, then plenty of leads can be easily generated by your blog in less time. The few tools available are as:
- Use Google analytics to understand where your traffic is coming from and optimize SEO to drive traffic towards the blog from your target sources.
- Link your website inside articles and use strong CTA’s to urge visitors to reroute to your corporate website.
- Ensure high visibility of the website’s link on the blog.
- Use platforms like LinkedIn to market your blog to a large audience of professionals. Become a part of groups that are relevant to your offering and post links to the blog.
3. Reply back to all emails and comments on your blog
If you are getting the subscribers emails or good comments on your blog, then send some reply back to those emails. Your personal reply will help you to retain more customers than an automated reply. It will also help you to understand the mood of the customers about your products or services. So try to reply to each of the emails you receive whether you want or not, don’t let any customers leave your blog and reply to their queries or compliments with your generous best regards.
4. Create MOFU content for subscribers
That’s not a swear word. MOFU is Middle Of The Funnel content because your blog subscribers are obviously very interested in learning more about the topics you write about. If your blog topics are closely related to the products you sell and the problems your products solve, then publish more sustainable and problem-solving articles to attract more readers to read your fruitful blog. These readers will think of you as an experienced and knowledgeable person and will connect with you to get their problem solved. This is one of the best way how you generate leads who value your service.
6. Retain readers
There are enormous readers who visit the blog daily and read it, but they don’t buy anything. So, you need to target such customers and send them useful content to attract them to buy a product from your website. Engaging them in a communication with whichever product they are interested in will increase the chances of their checkout with your product.
Well, bloggers by following these simple steps you can generate some valuable leads which are fit for your B2B business. Blogging is a very nice and economical tool to promote your product and pull out great sales of your product. out of it.