Here we are in 2019 and we already faced a new challenge. But until now, this challenge didn’t have any kind of accidents, unlike Kiki Challenge. Therefore, people are loving this new challenge. However, it is not just fun to do this kind of challenges, but they can make you some bucks too. The trend is something which keeps the business running. If you are up-to-date with the latest technology and trends, you will never be out of your established business, but grow. So, we have come with some ideas for you to take advantage of this trend and generate some leads.
What is 10 Year Challenge?
First of all, you need to understand what this fuss is all about. It is a very simple challenge in which you have to post your 10-year-old photo along with your latest photo. Therefore, it is also known as the “2009 vs. 2019 Challenge”. Something like:
So, basically, it’s just another way to show off your wealth and glamour. Kidding!
Many celebrities are posting their old and new photos and their fans are going crazy.
Origin of 10 Year Challenge
All this started when the TV meteorologist, Damon Lane posted his photo on January 11th, 2019. He compared his photo with the 2009 version of himself. However, we cannot blindly say that he is the one behind all this, but he is the first known celebrity to do it in 2019. Hence, we can say that he is the father of 2019 challenges. However, it is not the first time 10 year challenge or How Did Age Hit You Challenge or #2009vs2019 or GlowUpChallenge (Phew!) is trending. Many such picture comparing challenges has already taken place on the internet in the past. But this time, it is booming.
How can this challenge help you in business?
As already said, a business exists if it follows the trend. So, this is another trend. If you create a good post, there is a strong possibility that it will go viral. Everyone will be searching for the posts related to this challenge. And if they are potential customers, you can even generate some leads. Moreover, if your post is interesting, then bloggers will also feature them on their website.
What can you do to take part in this challenge?
Many entrepreneurs must be sharing their personal and financial growth in this campaign. But if you want to market your company in this campaign then post something related to your product and services. You can:
- Show your service: If you provide any service which solves any problem, then share the old look and the look after your service. Bimbra 4x4, which is a car modifying company, did it great.
2. Show your growth: Show how better your product has become in all these years. In this way, you will be targeting your old customers. Window Developer’s tweet did it in a simple but cool way.
3. The same old quality: If you think you are providing the same best quality over all these years then you can do something creative. Post 2 same photos and captions something like “always like new”, etc. This will be kind of funny for your followers. Moreover, you can use this idea to show the durability of your product.
4. Achievements: You can show some of your company’s achievements. This is another way you can show your growth. You can show what awards you got or how you became better, etc.
5. Solving problems: Take an old picture of your customers or your product and a new one showing that how you solved their problem.
6. Meme: A meme is the best content to share with everyone. Create a meme based on your product. I think Fevicol did it the best.
Customers love for your brand
A trend is an easiest and best way to go viral. And there is nothing like bad publicity. If you are reaching millions of people, then there are at least thousands of potential customers and hundreds of lead generations. #10yearchallenge is just one of the dozens of trends in 2019. So, if you missed this chance, there is nothing to worry about. You just have to think creatively. Create something which everyone will like and relate. This is one of the best marketing tools in the modern days. Use it wisely.
Share this post with all your friends and let them know about this new challenge. Best of luck for your business.