HelloBar provides you with some user interacting pages/widget foryour website. Ever wonder why some companies have popup notifications to subscribe to their website? You might feel them annoying, however they are very useful to get a response from the visitors. They are call-to-action which reminds people what they have to do. It is totally worth having one on your website. That is why we are here with some useful information about the HelloBar.
This is our second article on exhaustive guide on lead generation [100+ ways]
What is the HelloBar?
Hellobar lets you create messages for your visitors. Moreover, this not only increases your conversion rate but also impact in UX. User experience is much more important in terms of websites. If a user is unsatisfied with your website’s content, they are most likely go back which will impact your SEO. HelloBar provides message pop up service which will make users read and interact with your website.
HelloBar attract people’s attention. They let you interact with them even without interacting with them (I know it makes no sense). Furthermore, the best thing about the HelloBar is that they don’t bother users. However, you can customize them according to your need but most of them don’t irritate users like other pop up ads.
Uses of HelloBar
Some of the main uses of HelloBar are:
- Do surveys: You can conduct easy and quick surveys and find out what your visitors want.
- Get Subscribers: HelloBar is useful to get subscribers. People can and will easily subscribe to your website by seeing the HelloBar on the website.
- FOMO Strategy: You can use people’s fear of missing out (FOMO) by providing a discount for a limited time and advertise it in HelloBar.
- Promote Posts: You can promote your other posts in the helloBar.
- Ebook: You can provide a link to download your free or paid ebook.
- Social Media: You can use it to promote your social media pages or profiles.
Although these were some of the main uses of HelloBar, they are not limited here, you can use your creativity to explore the possibilities.
How to Set Up HelloBar on your Website?
- Go to helloBar website and enter your website’s URL.
- After receiving your URL, they will ask you to sign up to their website.
- After signing up, they will ask you to chose your goal, i.e. “Drive traffic” or “Collect Email”
- Now, you will have to create the bar. Just insert the message and chose the color.
- Then you can just customize the bar according to your need.
- After customizing, just choose the platform (CMS) you have your website associated with. Though, you can also choose for assistance, if needed.
- Your universal code will be generated and all you have to do is to copy and paste this code in the header of your website. You can add them separately in pages if you don’t want it in every page of your website.
- Now, you can just publish your website. However, if you need then you can always edit the setting on their website.
You will have to follow these steps in order to create a hellobar for your website.
Who created HelloBar?
The most famous name in the blogging industry. Yes, you guessed it right, it is Neil Patel. Neil Patel acquired the rights to the HelloBar. However, the tool was created by another company, Digital Telepathy. Crazy Eggs, a company of Neil Patel and parent company of HelloBar, acquired the HelloBar as they wanted tools which are like their website. They wanted something which helps website builders to improve the user experience. And HelloBar is focused on the same.
Should you use helloBar
If you are a newbie in blogging or doing it as a side project, then we would suggest you go for free version only. However, if you are very serious about it and already earning some money from your website, then there is nothing wrong in giving $15 for your website. Eventually, it all depends on you.
Alternatives for HelloBar
Hellobar is definitely not the only one in the market who is providing you with this service. There are many other companies for it. And you might even find them suit you better than HelloBar. So, some of the top alternatives of Hellobar are:
- Wordpress Notification Bar
- Fluid Notification Bar
- Attention Grabber
- Notify Bar
Hellobar is a great service to increase your conversion rate. It makes your work easy and efficient. You should really get one for your website. Even though if you don’t have enough money, then just go for the basic version or find a good alternative. But anyhow, include a bar on your website. This will definitely help you grow your website.
Comment your thoughts about the HelloBar. Should a new blogger get one on his/her website? Share this post with all your friends. Don’t forget to turn on notifications from StartupTalky.com