Are you a Shopaholic?
Do you want to buy yourself the best products and save money at the same time?
If yes, then you should install these chrome extensions that are specially made for shopping.
Using these extensions you would be able to analyze the price fluctuations of the product over a period of time and get exciting coupon codes that maximize your savings.
Without further ado, let’s see the best Chrome extensions to help you save money when shopping online.
|Chrome Extension||Honey: Automatic Coupons & Rewards|
Honey is one of the most popular chrome extensions for shopping.
It has both a mobile app and an extension.
On January 6, 2020, it was acquired by PayPal for about $4 billion.
Now, I am going off-topic but I want to tell you the possible reason why PayPal paid such a humongous money to acquire Honey.
If you are not interested in knowing the reason jump to the features part.
Now, let us first understand all the functionalities of Honey. This will help in finding out why PayPal bought Honey.
Honey at its core provides coupons to its users and also tells you the best deals on other sites.
For example, if you are buying products on Amazon if the extension finds a better deal on Nike it will tell you to buy from Nike to help you save the maximum amount of money.
Secondly, they have tied up with 30,000 merchants. So, when you are buying from Amazon if the extension finds a better deal with another merchant it will notify you.
Honey also has a mobile app through which users can add products from different retailers to their cart and pay for them all at once.
So, instead of using the Amazon app for shopping, you can directly use the Honey app to buy products from Amazon.
PayPal as we all know is an online payment system through which you can pay money. As you can see PayPal is at the bottom of the funnel.
People only use PayPal at the end of their buying journey.
Acquiring Honey allows the company to move upwards in the consumer’s purchasing decision.
Secondly, PayPal could integrate Honey with its child company, Venmo which is a digital wallet through which you can pay and request money from your friends.
The only difference between them is that PayPal is targeted toward businesses while Venmo serves personal transactions.
So, PayPal can integrate Honey with Venmo and allow their customers to buy products from the app itself.
- The extension will find the best deals from 30,000+ sites and apply promo codes automatically at checkout.
- You can add the items to the Droplist and Honey will email you if it detects a price drop.
- The extension gives you the lowest price at Amazon factoring in estimated shipping costs and Prime status to help you save maximum money.
- See current and historical pricing.
- Get cash back.
|Chrome Extension||FlipShope - Price Tracker Extension|
FlipShope is a comprehensive shopping chrome extension that you will enjoy using.
It applies the best coupons and promo codes available on your shopping platform.
And also works as a reminder of the price drop on desired products in the coming days.
If you have your eyes on something particular and you are waiting for the discounts, surely you can take help from FlipShope.
- Track price fluctuations using the historical price graph.
- Add the products that you want to buy to the watchlist and the extension will notify you when their price drops.
- Personalized deals are delivered through an AI-driven system.
- Find coupon codes.
- Works with the majority of online shopping platforms like Snapdeal, Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Shopclues, AJIO, and many more.
|Chrome Extension||Coupon Finder for Online Shopping by GrabOn|
If you love coupons and want to know all the latest deals on your favourite products then GrabOn is for you.
If you are looking for an extension that can provide you with valid digital vouchers and promos, then GrabOn is for you.
They also provide mobile and social-based digital vouchers with the aim of transforming the Indian multi-billion market into a digital market.
- Find the best coupons for your products.
- The 'Auto-Apply' feature will automatically apply the best coupon on the total cart value.
|Chrome Extension||Fakespot Fake Amazon Reviews and eBay Sellers|
The Fakespot Chrome extension allows you to find fake reviews and unreliable sellers.
This extension will help you to understand if the product you are buying is actually good or not.
In this way, you can buy products that genuinely help you solve your problem.
- You will get an alert if you are buying products from an unreliable seller.
- Tells you if the product reviews are genuine or fake.
- Gives you a review summary highlighting the product's pros and cons from real buyers.
If you buy products from Flipkart then this extension is a must-have.
They allow you to have maximum savings by providing you with the complete details required while shopping including things like price comparison, coupons or promo codes available, and cashback.
- See the product's price history for 3 months.
- Compare prices with other stores.
- Get an alert via email when the costs of your favourite products drop.
- Automatically apply coupon codes at the checkout.
- Get coupons and free shipping codes.
- Displays user ratings scores which help you in deciding if the product is worth the purchase.
|Chrome Extension||Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker|
Keepa allows you to track the prices of the products on Amazon.
If you wish to be notified of the deals and price changes each day, Keepa can help you with your demand.
It catches the price change in any of your preferred products to get you updated while also mentioning the lightning deals of every day.
- The extension shows you the price history charts for over 2.5 billion Amazon products.
- Find products with the highest drop in price.
- Import your whole wishlist.
- Gives you the best deals every day.
|Chrome Extension||CouponDunia Shopping Assistant|
Using this extension you will get cashback, coupons, and the best offers all in one place.
It allows the easy method of price comparison while behaving as a shopping assistant that will cover up your cashback and coupons for you.
- Get cashback alerts when you shop online.
- View cashback rates and similar offers.
- Receive real-time cashback status updates.
- Automatically apply coupon codes at the checkout.
Capital One Shopping
|Chrome Extension||Capital One Shopping: Add to Chrome for Free|
This extension won’t work for Indian users but, if you live in the United States then the extension will solve many of your shopping problems.
Using Capital One Shopping you can find coupon codes, compare product prices among different e-commerce sites and receive gift cards.
- It helps you to save money by automatically searching and applying the best coupon codes at the time of checkout.
- Compares product prices including the shipping costs and membership pricing with over 30,000 other retailers.
- When you shop using this extension it gives you Capital One Shopping Credits which you can redeem for gift cards at top retailers like Walmart, eBay, and many more.
- To use this extension you don’t need to be a Capital One customer.
We hope that by using these extensions, your shopping experience will get smoother and more fruitful.
If you use these extensions, you don’t have to waste your precious time in finding the best deals and coupon codes.
Everything gets automated!
Since these Chrome extensions are very easy to use, you can start buying products right away.
What app is better than Honey?
The alternative to Honey is Coupons at Checkout, Shopper.com, and Wikibuy.
What is a chrome extension with coupons?
Chrome extensions with coupons are the Google Chrome Extensions that helps shopper by providing them with different coupons that can be applied while checking out from the shopping websites in order to save some money.
What is the best browser for shopping?
Some of the best browsers for shopping are Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and Microsoft Edge.
Are shopping browser extensions safe?
There is no particular answer to this. For consideration, many browser extensions are safe to use. Whereas on the other side of the coin, there are malicious extensions also found on the web.