Most people dream of running their own businesses. When this dream becomes a reality and things start picking up, it might become chaotic for the business owner to accomplish all the tasks alone. Owner may find himself/herself in a tight situation when he/she forget to schedule meetings or important phone calls with parties to the business. The solution to all these is outsourcing.
Hiring a contractor is more suitable than an employee because you only engage their services when you need them after the work becomes too much to handle on your own. 24/7 virtual assistant allows business executives to do what's most important to them; running the business while the capable virtual assistants takes care of the rest.
24/7 virtual assistant boasts of employing top talent who has been individually picked from top companies. The staff at 24/7 ensures you have valuable time with your employees and other parties. Some of the things done by the virtual assistants are scheduling calls and meetings, lead generation, writing, and running social media accounts.
Virtual assistants help business owners concentrate on running the business while they take care of other tasks. Some of the services they provide business owners are:
- Website development - It's impossible to imagine a business today without a website. For businesses to be competitive, they have to update their content in a timely manner. Most business owners don't have this time and they, therefore, engage virtual assistant services.
- Graphic design - Virtual assistants come in handy in preparing templates for your documents such as speeches, and letters which paint the business owner in a good light.
- SEO - Helps websites rank in search engines. This can be achieved by updating the website with SEO content to attract more traffic.
- Social media - hire virtual assistant services that will run social media like you and help keep clients and potential clients engaged.
- Personal errands - don’t have time to execute your personal tasks? No need to worry. A virtual assistant can do shopping on your behalf, schedule your massage, read and reply to messages and execute any task you’d like them to.
- Customer support - it can be difficult to run a business and at the same time respond to customer's queries. That's why you need virtual assistant services. They will respond to customer's queries, provide online tech support and receive any feedback which can be used to improve service delivery.
Most people nowadays want a personal touch. Employees need direct interaction with business owners and customers need their queries replied to in the shortest time. Virtual assistants enable business owners to concentrate on managing the business and they delegate all other tasks.
Here's the need to hire virtual assistants:
- It’s cost-effective - Instead of hiring a full-time employee who may end up underemployed and still getting the same salary, a virtual assistant is paid for work that's executed and only engaged when their services are needed. And virtual assistants are working remotely, you dont’t have to pay for overheads like their internet connection, laptop or other office space related expenses.
You can also save the training cost. When you hire an employee, you need to invest time and resources to train for different aspects of job but virtual assistant do specific job for which they are already specialized.
- Save time - Most businesses have customer around the globe. 24/7 virtual assistants are available round the clock meaning your customers will always have someone to respond to their queries. And you can hire virtual assistant remotely across the globe with different timezone.
- You can have time to make strategies for growth - Companies and entrepreneurs deal with tons of non-core activities like:
1. Sending emails and newsletters
2. Handling customer queries
3. Internet research
4. Scheduling meetings
5. Data entry
7. Content Writing
8. Calendar Planning
9. Online Advertisement Management
10. Lead Generation
11. Marketing Automation
By outsourcing your non-core activities to a virtual assistant with the right skill set, you don’t have to worry about managing these activities in-house. This lets you invest your time and resources into tasks that need to be done by your in-office team.
- Improve Your Online Presence - Your virtual assistant can manage your social media profiles. Increasing the frequency of posts in social media will strengthen the identity of your brand. However, an active presence in social media requires a lot of time and persistence. So, a virtual assistant can do
1. prompt responses to consumer queries
2. creation of engaging content
3. promotional posts and activities
- Create work life balance - When you start your own business, you have many things to do at a time along with finding work life balance. But you never find it as you try to do everything on your own. You can hire a virtual assistant who can handle duties which are eating your time.
- Get the expertise - Sometimes your employee is not expert in particular area of project. For example, digital marketing. So, its better to hire a virtual assistant who has industry knowledge to do your work efficiently.
Must have tools for startups - Recommended by StartupTalky
Subscribe to StartupTalky
Get the latest insights delivered to you right in your inbox