Benefits of Virtual Assistant that generates better ROI for a company
In the virtual hub of technology, new trends and employment opportunities are developing every day. The old traditional methods of employment are being replaced by the new modern methods. Virtual Assistant is the new form of job profile, which allows companies to hire a competent assistant in the virtual form. For some, it’s a new bizarre way and for some, it’s the new way of hiring. So now let’s find out the benefit of hiring a virtual assistant and what is the right criteria to appoint a VA.
Services that Virtual Assistant provides to a company.
A company can hire a virtual assistant to enhance their performance no matter with whatever size or location they are operating in. However, the problem lies here is the unawareness of the producibility and ability to work which can be performed by a virtual assistant. Although, due to this reason many of the enterprise owners don’t know how to utilize the skill set of a Virtual Assistant to the fullest. Moreover, if you are planning to hire a virtual assistant for your growing business needs, then you can demand following services from them :
- Social Media Management
- Online Marketing
- Online Advertisement Management
- Content Marketing
- Live Chat
- Email Management and Sorting
- Calendar Planning
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Website Development and Analysis
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Automation
These are a few services that a virtual assistant can assist you with and there are various other services which can be utilized by business owners. Most of the tasks handled by a virtual assistant are admin-related, non-critical, and very often are not customer-facing. The company must be clear with their requirement and type of services they want from a virtual assistant before hiring for the job. The next step here comes is to find a virtual assistant with adequate qualities who can perform and finish the task within the stipulated time. The rules and methods to hire a virtual assistant online are very different from appointing the person to an office. So if you’re planning to hire a virtual assistant, then keep following points in mind:
Use online agencies to hire a Virtual Assistant
To hire a competent person with requisite skill a company should register with the professional websites that provide online services to appoint an assistant. They save your time and money from the hassle of dealing with the incompetent employees and only provides you with efficient employees, who know their job well.
If you want to hire fresher and innovative employees, then you can use the online medium to advertise a job and where you can interview numerous candidates to select the perfect person. The sites such as Truelancer, Upwork, PeoplePerHour provide the services to advertise online.
These were a few easy methods to hire a virtual assistant. However, an enterprise has numerous benefits from hiring a virtual assistant and especially the new startups utilize the benefit of hiring virtual assistant rather than appointing full-time employees.
Best tools for working with a virtual assistant
|Time Tracking||Toggl, Time Doctor, AndCo|
|Social Media||Buffer, Meet Edgar, DrumUp, Post Planner, Content Studio|
|Work Monitoring||TimeProof, Screenshot Monitor|
|Screen Recording||Loom, Kap|
|Task Organisation||Trello, Asana|
|Collaborative Documents||Google Drive|
|Shared Folders||Dropbox, Google Apps, Huddle, pCloud, 15Five|
|Team Inbox||Front, Loop|
|Social Scheduling||Buffer, Doodle, Float|
|Meetings||Calendly, Join.me, UberConference, Brosix|
Benefits of a Virtual Assistant
- The biggest benefit of hiring a person outside the company is to create secrecy. There are few secrets of large companies which they want to hide from their employees and in such situation, it is very good to hire a virtual assistant to handle a task.
- Furthermore, a company can get diversification in the task and they can utilize the services of remote employees. Every person has a different approach to handle the same situation and this will provides them to gain different aspects of the same situation.
- As we all know that startups have a limited budget and it’s very difficult for them to hire full-time office employees, so hiring a virtual assistant is a great idea to save cost and increase the return on investment. This is a win-win model for both the sides, as a virtual assistant get exposure to work with new startups.
- Moreover, it helps an enterprise to stay ahead of their competitors, as your competitors will never know the source of your employees and it will make you better than the competitors.
The Virtual Assistant is a new terminology and yet numerous facts are not clear about it. The benefits of hiring a virtual assistant are developing every day and the future is even bright and has lots of opportunities. Although, the Indian companies need to explore more of this system, as many western companies got success from it. Go ahead and hire a virtual assistant to get the best return on investment for your business.