Email management is necessary because all the informal and formal conversations take place via emails only. Every morning when you open your mailbox it is filled with a number of new emails, but the harsh reality is that half of them belongs to the no sense advertisements from the shopping websites offering discount and other belongs to the service providers which you have subscribed for one time, but never uses it. More than half of the mailbox is filled with junk, but in this pile of junk our important emails get hidden and in some case accidentally gets deleted. The most frustrating task is to identify each email and then delete them carefully on the basis of importance.
Thus, it consumes a lot of valuable time to sort and delete the emails every morning. As per a recent study, a person spends around 1 hour a day on emails. But not anymore, as today we are determined to solve the issue of sorting emails and make your inbox clutter free. Well, let’s see what can we do to make your mailbox neat and clean.
Unsubscribe your unwanted subscription
Many of you receive emails daily from the unwanted subscriptions, that you have used once. The answer will be numerous, these unwanted emails capture to much space in that inbox that your important emails get lost in that cluster. Well, if you want to unsubscribe these unwanted emails, then we would surprise you with a simple email tip to rescue you from all the burden of these emails.
- Log on to Unsubscribe from emails
- The first window which appears shows you all the channels (parties) you are subscribed to your email.
- Now press the unsubscribe button and unsubscribe all your waste emails and get your mail box cleared. Well, in one second you will be free from all the clutter targeting emails.
Also Read: Generate Leads with Email Signature
Use Email Tools
Your email app has numerous functions already installed in it and using them smartly do email management can help your daily life easy. The email app has a various feature which you can easily opt to sort out your important emails. The features that you can use to achieve neat inbox are:
- Use the filter to remove all the unwanted junk mails from the inbox. Separate emails on the basis of important and unimportant emails, and only visit the important emails and delete all the unwanted one in one tick.
- Learn basic etiquette to email for the best result. If you are in the “To” field, the sender expects you to do a certain action, and if you’re in the “cc” field, you just have to read the email.
- Reply to the email instantly as you view, but if by any chance you don’t want to reply soon then use the unread option and mark email as unread to get the message later.
- Don’t waste your time by regularly checking email, check your email only twice a day to spend less time on emails and focus more on your priority work.
- If you have more than one email account, then merge them together to prevent yourself from the hassle of opening different accounts for the emails.
Use Email application
Nowadays a variety of mobile applications are available for the both Android and iOS users. You can easily install the app according to their features and manipulate them according to your wish. The apps are totally free and no need to invest a penny for the smart email app. One app can easily substitute the personal assistants task for you and you can enjoy your beautiful day without any hassle of email’s.
Also Read: 10 Gmail Hacks for Entrepreneurs
So, above were some best email management tips which feature to sort your mailbox and free yourself from the hassle of searching the important email from the pile of unwanted emails. But make sure to use all the cool features of the email app and emerge all the email accounts together to reap the fruit of easy app benefits. To get clutter free inbox, start using the above techniques today and save your valuable time.