Dogecoin was created in 2013 by Jackson Palmer (Adobe Employer) $ Billy Palmer (Software Engineer). What began as a joke, is now making investors rich. It’s thrilling to see that there are people out there willing to buy Dogecoin for a higher price. That’s what keeps on driving more and more traffic.
This joke cryptocurrency has risen above 26,000% in the past 6 months. Of course, it has competitors but they are nowhere close to Dogecoin.
Elon Musk, with his charming little tweets and launched this cryptocurrency to new heights just like he did with SpaceX. Young people idolize him for being rich and cool. His tweets spiff up the currency which leads to rising value.
Everybody wants a slice of this cake. You must want it too. Therefore, we bring you answers to the most asked question i.e., How to buy Dogecoin in India?
How to buy Dogecoin?
Coinbase, which the top cryptocurrency trading place, does not allow Dogecoin. At this point, you should understand what exactly is cryptocurrency.
What is cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a digital asset that is designed to be used over the internet. It is decentralized which means the government has no control over it.
Here is the step-by-step procedure to buy Dogecoin in India:
- Install trustworthy and reputed crypto trading platforms such as WazirX, CoinDCS, Bitbns, Zebpay, or Coinswtich.
- Set up your account through registration and verification of KYC. (Remember to enable 2-factor authentications to make it super secure.)
- Add your bank and UPI details.
- After you deposit money into the exchange, you can use the same to buy Dogecoin or any other cryptocurrency for that matter.
- You can buy Dogecoin through a Credit card, Debit card, or other e wallets like Mobiwik, Bhim transfer.
Who owns most bitcoin?
Satoshi Nakamoto, the cryptocurrency's pseudonymous investor owns most bitcoin.
Did Warren Buffet invest in Bitcoin?
Warren Buffet told CNBC that “I don't have any Bitcoin. I don't own any cryptocurrency, I never will,”.
Why is Dogecoin a joke?
Dogecoin started in 2013 as a joke to the "doge" meme that was all over the internet at the time. But It is now the fifth-largest cryptocurrency in the world.
Now you can start trading Dogecoins too. A quick tip: Keep an eye on Elon Musk's tweets to track the path of your investments. Also, remember to be safe while doing such transactions and beware of frauds.