If you own a restaurant, café, or bakery, you must advertise your business on popular food delivery apps. Zomato is one of the most popular food-delivery apps in India. Therefore, you should advertise your business on Zomato to promote your business. Moreover, if you advertise your business, Zomato offers you the track performance of your business through which you can track the response to your advertisement campaign on Zomato. Therefore, it will be very beneficial for your business if you advertise on Zomato where more than 12,000 restaurants have already advertised. But before you get to know how to advertise on Zomato, you should know why you should advertise on Zomato.
Why Advertise On Zomato
- If you advertise on Zomato, your advertisement will appear as a banner on both the Zomato app and the website. Also, the visibility of your restaurant is boosted in the collections where your restaurant already appears.
- Zomato offers showcased advertisements when customers in your local neighborhood search on Zomato.
- Zomato, as I already mentioned offers state-of-the-art analytics tools to you so that you can analyze how well your advertisements are doing on Zomato.
- You can record and listen to calls regarding your restaurant or café which will help you understand what your customer needs from you.
How To Advertise On Zomato
- First, go to the Zomato website.
- Scroll down and find the 'For Restaurants' column.
- Click on 'Products For Businesses'.
- Under, Advertise Your Business, click on the 'Learn More' button.
- You'll see 'advertisement on Zomato' and click on the button saying 'Yes, I'm interested'.
- If you haven't yet added a restaurant, you will be asked to add it. If you have added your restaurant, read step 7.
- Add Media To Dashboard
- You will now be able to customize your advertisement with some filters. The first filter will be the 'Placement page' in which you can select where your advertisement is displayed such as the homepage. The second will ask you to choose the dimensions of your advertisement. The third one is 'Banner Type' which has options such as Banner Website, Banner Collection, etc.
- Select the start date and end date for your ad campaign.
- Upload your artwork that will be displayed as the advertisement.
- Make payment for the advertisement.
And that's it. Your advertisement will start appearing on the website and the page within 24 hours after the beginning of the start date. After your advertisement campaign starts, you will receive a screenshot of your advertisement which will confirm the start of your ad-campaign.
After the ad-campaign has been completed, you will receive a report of the campaign through your mail.
Some Other Ideas To Promote Your Business On Zomato
1. Offer Special Deals And Offers To Your Customers
You should offer special deals, offers, and discounts to your customers once in a while. This ensures that your existing customers continue to buy their favorite meals from your restaurant and will also attract new customers to your restaurants.
2. Meals Of The Day!
Offer special dishes and meals to your customers as 'Meal of the day'. This attracts people to buy the dish and will keep them loyal to your restaurant.
3. Happy Hours
Offer special discounts and offers only during these hours. These offers will grow your customer base and people will be excited and attracted to buy during these 'Happy Hours'. One example of this can be 'Buy one drink and get another one free between 3 PM and 6 PM'.
4. Be Unique
Offer cuisines that are unique and nobody else offers it. You could try out special sweet dishes or traditional food items that people will find nowhere else.
Promoting your business on Zomato can prove out to be very beneficial for your business. If you are a new business and do not want to invest in advertisements, you should definitely try out the other ideas to promote your business on Zomato.