Managing PPC can be quite a task for all of us digital marketers. As we falter among a variety of software tabs on our laptops, we all wish for an easy solution. The same was the condition of the Adzooma team when they couldn’t find anything that could help them with PPC management. So, they built one themselves.
Now, it’s available for you to benefit from.
What is Adzooma?
Adzooma is an ad management platform that smartly organizes all your ads in one place. It helps you manage, optimize, automate and get reports on your ads without any hassle. The main goal of Adzooma is to cut down all the extra effort and wasted time on Google, Microsoft and Facebook ads.
It is a premium partner of Google so you can trust its legitimacy.
How does Adzooma work?
It has simplified the ad management process by smartly organizing all the features in one place. You can monitor the performance of all the ads that you're paying for easily and turn them off anytime.
1. The Dashboard provides you information regarding clicks, impressions, conversions, cost, and conversion value through graphs. The displayed data is for a week by default but you can change it anytime.
2. You can control your campaigns easily through management. Ads can be turned on or off with a click of a button and the budget can be altered just beside it.
3. The Opportunities page is the best feature of the software as it symbolizes the aim of the app. It provides ideas that you can implement in your campaign to get the most out of your budget.
4. The Automation gives you a glance view of every automation that you're running.
5. The reports page draws your attention to the critical areas of your account. It is designed to identify your wins and rooms for improvements. You can see your performance on the scoreboard. The closer you are to a 100, the more optimized your account is.
Features of Adzooma
Opportunities are the heart of the software as it helps the user to optimize his account further that too according to his budget. It pops up new ideas that the user can implement to increase the account's efficiency.
Top performing keywords:
It highlights the top-performing keywords and Adwords for you to see.
Reports of different campaigns are color-coded. Green means that it's running smoothly and red means that it needs improvement. That's very efficient as the user can easily identify the problem just by a glance at the screen. They are customizable as you choose what format you want your report to be in.
Competitors of Adzooma
All said and done, Adzooma is not the first-ever ad management software out there. It has some big competitors that have acquired quite the influence in the market.
The top competitors of Adzooma are:
- Facebook for business
- Google Ads
- HubSpot Marketing
All these are used are praised by the users. Adzooma has an upper hand on Facebook for business and Semrush because it is free. But, in the long run, quality and user-friendliness are what that matters.
Adzooma is free to use but it also has a Plus plan priced at £69 Per Month.
|Easy to Use||4.4/5|
Is Adzooma Free?
Yes, Adzooma is free to use but it also has a plus plan priced at £69 Per Month.
What does Adzooma do?
Adzooma is an ad management software that manages all your Google, Microsoft and Facebook ads at one place.
What are the competitors of Adzooma?
Facebook for business, Google Ads, Semrush, and HubSpot Marketing are some of the competitors of Adzooma.
Must have tools for startups - Recommended by StartupTalky
Subscribe to StartupTalky
Get the latest insights delivered to you right in your inbox