Back then when people had not that great access to the internet, these reseller apps were not that productive at all. People had no idea about these apps and nothing productive was happening with them. But with the revolution of social media and the internet, reseller apps have come a long way beyond imagination. In today’s time, reseller apps are too popular and proven to be very successful, which is why they don’t seem to be fading away sooner.
In these reseller apps, people have the access to both buy and sell goods without any extra cost. The best thing that stands out with these apps is, that here you don’t need to find any proper marketplace to buy or sell your product. Hence, this trend is excelling hugely. However, depending on how many reseller apps may be available in the market, it is essential to choose a beneficiary one. So, here's the list of the best reselling apps in India:
3. Shop 101
14. OLX India
16. Amazon Seller MarketPlace
Who is a Reseller?
A reseller is an individual or a company that sells goods or services to earn profit. A reseller makes a massive profit by buying and selling a large number of goods. The value addition in the resale chain will occur from the manufacturer to the trader and finally to the consumer, with each link in the chain benefiting from the resale of goods. Selling clothes, electronics, books, automobile and others directly to the customer are few examples of reselling.
What are Reseller Apps?
A reseller apps is an online marketplaces where users can sell their goods at a economic price. It also give buyers a chance to negotiate that prices so that both the buyers and sellers can agree on an acceptable price in which both are in a win-win situation.
On the Reseller Apps, the seller does not require to reveal any personal information as these apps are secure portals. Meesho, Amazon Seller MarketPlace, OLX, Quikr, GlowRoad are some examples of Reseller apps.
Top 20 Best Reseller Apps in India
There are many Reseller Apps in market but the best reseller app in india which will surely give you profit in both selling and buying are dicuseed below. Reseller apps could a good souce of profit as it doesnot involves the middle man and it directly sell goods to the customer.
|Apparel, shoes, jewellery, bags
Counted among one of the best reselling apps in India, Meesho was established by two IIT Delhi graduates in the year 2015. Meesho was founded by Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal.
Features of Meesho App:
- Here one can become a reseller without much difficulty.
- One can choose a product from the collection and can suggest it to his group of people and if they like and buy it, he/she would get a commission for that.
- It is not limited only to this, but there are also a lot of money-making formulas present in this app.
GlowRoad is a free online reselling app in India similar to Meesho consisting of almost 1 lakh high-quality products and over 100 categories for the wholesale market. It comprises sellers like boutique owners, college students, beauticians, etc.
Features of GlowRoad App:
- Here one can get everything from home décor items to beauty products to utensils and furniture and much more.
- The app has more than 10 million downloads.
3. Shop 101
|Handicrafts, women accessories, home decor, books
Shop 101 is India’s first original reselling site. They also provide home-based services and it all can be afforded within minutes of it.
Features of Shop 101 App:
- The uniqueness of the app is that it gives a special feature of multilingual options.
- They also facilitate a lot of interesting cashback offers.
- One can get almost every product from here like clothing, electronics, personal care, etc.
|Electronics, Apparel, shoes, jewelry, bags
eBay is a multinational company founded in 1995. It was founded by Pierre Omidyar. He launched the company on September 3, 1995. The headquarters of eBay is located in San Jones.
Features of eBay App:
- They have more than 10 million downloads and have a great rating of 4.6 stars.
- It is one of the oldest reselling websites in the world.
- One can buy and sell electronics, apparel, cars, and whatnot on this site.
|Electronics, Apparel, shoes, jewellery, bags
Mercari was first launched in Japan in the year 2014. One can sell both new and used items on this site. It is a market app where you can sell both used and new stuff
Features of Mercari App:
- It specializes in fast buying and selling.
- It provides free shipping.
- The service is straightforward and flexible.
|Apparel, shoes, watches, bags
Cartlay was founded on April 14, 2014, and was a massive success. It notifies every important and new collection once you install this app on your phone.
Features of Cartlay App:
- One can easily sell products through Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- The quick shipping facility allows getting your product within 2 days.
- One can easily share the personal collection with his or her family and friends.
|Apparel, Watches, Makeup, Jewellery
Provided with the facility of creating your online store easily, Zymi is one of the most famous online reselling apps and is similar to Meesho. It is authentic and user-friendly.
Features of Zymi App:
- One can find thousands of amazing clothes and can easily sell them.
- You can get the latest and trending fashion products.
- When someone buys clothes from the collection, you will get a commission from them.
|Clothing, gardening equipment, furniture, home appliances
With more than 1 crore downloads and some great reviews, OfferUp is a famous reselling app and also a reliable one. One can also link one’s social media account with the OfferUp application and can enjoy shopping.
Features of OfferUp App:
- Here, one can easily get an option for the counteroffer.
- You can make a filtered wishlist of all your favourites.
|Cars, auto parts, electronics, furniture
The most convenient and straightforward app for reselling is 5miles. It facilitates reselling of old products, mostly for urban people. But the app does not work great in rural areas.
Features of 5miles App:
- Customer support is available for everyone at any time.
- The users are not fake as they have to verify their identity.
|Shoes, watches, apparel
In terms of reliability and authenticity, HiBoss gives the best experience for the users. It sells products at factory prices and provides free shipping.
Features of HiBoss App:
- Cash on delivery is easily available at any address.
- It sells items without any fuss and just can be sold by scanning and getting listed.
|Apparel, jewellery, pet food and products, bags, cosmetics
With Shopmatic reselling app, One can create a friendly eCommerce website within a couple of minutes, without any cost. You can also get a facility of getting 3% of the exchange esteem after completing a year in this app.
Features of Shopmatic App:
- One can build its eCommerce site here.
- The products are available at an affordable price and with better service.
|Apparel, accessories, books, footwear, home applainces
Dedicated to women, Shopee is one of the best reseller apps for women's products. It contains products like Kurtis, jewellery, home décor, and whatnot.
Features of the Shopee App:
- The products are available at an affordable rate and have a simple return policy.
- It contains an easy formality to start the business for newcomers.
|Apparel, furniture, home decor, electronics
With more than 100 registered brands, ResellMe is believed to be one of the best reselling apps for clothes. It provides quite good quality products and provides good service too.
Features of the ResellMe App:
- The interface of this application is very user-friendly and easily accessible.
- The login process for this app is easy.
14. OLX India
|New and used automobiles, furniture, electronics, footwear
OLX was founded in 2006. It is headquartered in the Netherlands. It is one of the best reseller apps all around the globe. OLX has gained a lot of popularity over the years.
Features of OLX App:
- The app facilitates an in-app chat feature, which is very rare.
- One can get the product from any part of India.
|Mobile phones, furniture, home decor, home appliances, toys
Quikr was founded in 2008 and has been successful since then. The company's headquarters is situated in Bangalore and has spread over 1000 cities.
Features of Quikr App:
- Not only buying and selling but one can also find part-time or full-time jobs here.
- One can get second-hand products at a very reasonable rate.
16. Amazon Seller MarketPlace
|Apparel, electronics, home appliances, video games, books
One of the most popular reselling websites in India is the Amazon marketplace founded by Jeff Bezos. It has great customer support all over the world. The app has a 4.3-star rating and has more than 50 million downloads.
Features of Amazon marketplace:
- Free delivery is available on specific products.
- One can purchase anything from any location and can also go for cash on delivery.
|Electronics, fashion, used car, services, furniture
Carousell was first initiated in Singapore city and then it travelled to the United States. This website emerged globally and enables people to buy and sell any product.
Features of Carousell App:
- One can use their social media account to create a profile here.
- The customer support is good and available anytime.
|Fashion, home decor, beauty
Poshmark reselling app is too specific and famous for selling clothing items. One can get a free pre-paid shipping label, once you finalize the sale. You can also upload pictures that you want to sell.
Features of Poshmark App:
- You can get quick delivery.
- It contains more than 5000 brands of different sizes.
|Electronics, books, video games
Decluttr is an application that specializes in allowing to sell of those products only which are in good condition. The buyer can easily contact the seller and they can decide the pricing for the product.
Features of Decluttr App:
- Here you can scan barcodes to sell and buy.
- One can view and manage items for which you would have placed an order.
|New and used apparel
Elanic is one of the best reseller apps in India, where one can sell used and unused items without any difficulty. This app is reviewed as a very user-friendly one and with a few clicks, one can easily buy or sell commodities without any trouble.
Features of Elanic App:
- One can sell without revealing his or her identity or number.
- It provides a high range of product listings.
This is the list of top online reselling apps in India. One can easily have a look and get a perfect knowledge of the apps and can decide where to rely upon them. All these apps are extremely helpful for those looking forward to starting a small business.
These reselling apps are even available to the common man. Anyone can start their online business on these platforms. Such apps must be encouraged by people and more should be done for their development.
Which app is best for resellers?
The best reseller apps in India are:
- Shop 101
- Hi boss
- OLX India
- Amazon Seller MarketPlace
Which app is similar to Meesho?
GlowRoad, Shop101, Shopee, and Carousell are some of the similar apps to Meesho.
What is reselling app?
A reselling app is an app where you can sell your products and earn profit with zero investment required.
Which is the No 1 reseller app in India?
Meesho is the most popular reseller App in India.