Back then when people had not that great access to the internet, these reseller apps were not that productive at all. People had no idea about these apps and nothing productive was happening with them. But with the revolution of social media and the internet, reseller apps have come a long way beyond imagination. In today’s time, reseller apps are too popular and proven to be very successful, which is why they don’t seem to be fading away sooner.
In these reseller apps, people have the access to both buy and sell goods without any extra cost. The best thing that stands out with these apps is, here you don’t need to find any proper marketplace to buy or sell your product. Hence, this trend is excelling hugely.
However, depending on how many reseller apps may be available in the market, it is essential to choose a beneficiary one. Hence here is the list of the 20 best reselling apps:
- Shop 101
- OLX India
- Amazon Seller MarketPlace
List Of Best Reselling Apps
Meesho was established by two IIT Delhi graduates in the year 2015. Meesho was founded by Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal.
Features of Meesho App:
- Here one can be a reseller without any difficulty.
- One can choose a product from the collection and can suggest it to his group of people and if they like and buy it, he would get a commission for that.
- It is not limited only to this, but there are also a lot of money-making formulas present in this app.
GlowRoad is a free reselling app consisting of almost 1 lakh high-quality products and over 100 categories for the wholesale market. It comprises sellers like boutique owners, college students, beauticians, etc.
Features of GlowRoad App:
- Here one can get everything starting from home décor items to beauty products to utensils and furniture and much more.
- It has more than 10 million downloads.
Shop 101 is India’s first original reselling site. They also provide home-based services and it all can be afforded within minutes of it.
Features of Shop 101 App:
- The uniqueness of the app is that it gives a special feature of multilingual options.
- They also facilitate a lot of very interesting cashback offers.
- One can get almost every product from here like clothing, electronics, or personal care, etc.
Features of eBay App:
- They have more than 10 million downloads and have a great rating of 4.6 stars.
- It is one of the most-oldest reselling sites in the world.
- One can buy and sell electronics, apparel, cars, and whatnot on this site.
Mercari was first launched in Japan in the year 2014. One can get both new and used items on this site.
Features of Mercari App:
- It specializes in very fast buying and selling.
- It also provides free shipping, which is too exciting.
- The service is too straightforward and flexible.
Cartlay was founded on April 14, 2014, and was a massive success. It notifies every important and new collection once you install this app on your phone.
Features of Cartlay App:
- One can easily sell products through Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- The quick shipping facility allows getting your product within 2 days.
- One can easily share the personal collection with his or her family and friends.
Provided with the facility of creating your online store easily, Zymi is one of the most famous online reselling apps. It is authentic and user-friendly.
Features of Zymi App:
- One can find thousands of amazing clothes and can easily sell them.
- You can get the latest and trending fashion products all over.
- When someone buys clothes from the collection, you will get a commission from them.
With more than 1 crore downloads and some great reviews, offerup is a very famous reselling app and also a reliable one. One can also link one’s social media account with the offerup application and can enjoy shopping.
Features of OfferUp App:
- Here, one can easily get an option for the counteroffer.
- You can make a filtered wish list of all your favorites.
- The service is too professional and of high quality.
The most convenient and straightforward app for reselling is 5miles. It facilitates reselling of old products, and mostly for the urban people. But they do not work great for the rural area people.
Features of 5miles App:
- Customer support is available for everyone and at any time.
- The users are not fake as they verify their identity.
In terms of reliability and authenticity, HiBoss gives the best experience for the users. It sells products at factory prices and provides free shipping.
Features of HiBoss App:
- Cash on delivery is easily available for any address.
- It sells items without any fuss and just can be sold by scan and getting listed.
With Shopmatic reselling app, One can create a friendly eCommerce within a couple of minutes, without any cost. You may also get a facility of getting 3% of the exchange esteem after completing a year in this app.
Features of Shopmatic App:
- One can make its eCommerce site here.
- The products are available at an affordable price and with better service.
Dedicated towards women, Shopee is one of the best reseller apps for women's products. It contains products like Kurtis, jewelry, home décor, and whatnot.
Features of Shopee App:
- The products are available at a very affordable rate and have a simple return policy.
- It contains an easy formality to start the business for the newcomers.
With a registered brand of more than a hundred, ResellMe is believed to be one of the best ones for reselling. It provides quite good quality materials and has a very good service also.
Features of ResellMe App:
- The interface of this application is very user-friendly and is easily accessible.
- The login process for this app is too easy and it contains a wide variety of articles.
OLX was founded in 2006. It is headquartered in the Netherlands. It is one of the best reseller apps all around the globe. OLX has gained a lot of popularity over the years.
Features of OLX App:
- The app facilitates an in-app chat feature, which is very rare.
- One can get the product from any part of India.
Quikr was founded in 2008 and has been very successful since then. The company's headquarters is situated in Bangalore and has spread its tentacles over 1000 cities.
Features of Quikr App:
- Not only buying and selling but one can also find part-time or full-time jobs here.
- One can get second-hand products at a very reasonable rate.
Amazon Seller MarketPlace
Amazon marketplace was founded by the great entrepreneur Jeff Bezos and has the greatest number of customer support all over the world. It has a 4.3-star rating and has more than 50 million downloads.
Features of Amazon marketplace:
- Free delivery is available on specific products.
- One can purchase anything from any location and can also choose for cash in delivery.
Carousell application was first initiated in Singapore city and then it traveled to the United States. This website emerged globally and enables people to buy and sell any product.
Features of Carousell App:
- One can use its social media account to create a profile here.
- The customer support is too good and available anytime.
Poshmark reselling app is too specific and famous for selling clothing items. One can get a free pre-paid shipping label, once you finalize the sale. You can also upload pictures that you want to sell.
Features of Poshmark App:
- You can get a really quick delivery here.
- It contains more than 5000 brands of different sizes.
Decluttr is an application that specializes in allowing to sell those products only which are in good condition. The buyer can easily contact the seller and they can decide the pricing for the product.
Features of Decluttr App:
- Here you can scan barcodes to sell and buy.
- One can view and manage items for which you would have placed an order.
Elanic is one of the best communities, where one can sell used and unused items without any difficulty. This app is reviewed as a very user-friendly one and with few clicks, one can easily buy or sell commodities without any trouble.
Features of Elanic App:
- One can sell without revealing his or her identity or number.
- It provides a high range of product listings.
Hence, this is the list of all the best and most used free reseller apps, used in India. One can easily have a look and get a perfect knowledge of the apps and can decide where to rely upon them. All these apps are extremely helpful for those looking forward to starting a small business.
These apps are even available for common man. Anyone can start their online business on these platforms. Such apps must be encouraging by people and more should be done for their development.
Which reseller app is best in India?
Best reseller apps in India are:
- Shop 101
- Hi boss
- OLX India
- Amazon Seller MarketPlace
Which is the No 1 reseller app in India?
Meesho is the most popular reseller App in India.
Must have tools for startups - Recommended by StartupTalky
Subscribe to StartupTalky
Get the latest insights delivered to you right in your inbox