Cloud computing is a way of accessing compute and storage systems without actually owning and doing active management of the resources. Cloud computing services cover a vast range of options , from the basics of storage, networking, and processing power through to natural language processing and artificial intelligence as well as standard office applications. Cloud computing is becoming the default option for many apps.
There are three main types of cloud computing:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – It hosts the infrastructure on the public cloud and private cloud instead of in a traditional on-premises data center.
- Software as a Service(SaaS) – It is a way of delivering applications over the internet as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software you simply access it via the internet.
- Platform as a Service(PaaS) – It is a cloud computing model where a third-party provider delivers hardware and software tools to users over the internet.
Cloud computing is still an emerging industry. Due to heavy demand, there are various cloud service providers like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, IBM Cloud, Oracle, SAP, VM Ware, etc. which are competing with each other in the market.
Advantages of Cloud Computing
- Fewer costs
- 24 X 7 availability
- Flexibility incapacity
- All over-functioning
- Automated updates on software
- Carbon footprint
- Enhanced collaboration
- Control on the documents
- Easily manageable
Create Cloud-based Presentation Software
Online presentation software is a cloud-based platform where you can log in and create a presentation in the cloud. Presentation software is a desktop or cloud-based application that allows the user to present information to an audience using a sequence of multimedia formats such as images, video, audio, and text. Online presentation software has unlimited file sizes, easy sharing, and advanced analytics.
Name of the best presentation software tools for creativity:
- Haiku Deck
- Google Slides
- Apple Keynote
- Custom Show
Start a Cloud-based Application Development Service
A cloud application or cloud app is a software program where cloud-based and local components work together. Speed, security, and resource and infrastructure flexibility are among the grand promises of cloud-based solutions. Expert cloud app development team designs and builds solutions that are infinitely scalable, completely secure, and efficient built to optimize the user experience. The benefits of cloud-based business are simple, flawless design, and seamless system integration of cloud services are complex. Cloud-based solutions provide a high level of security features and technology.
Start a Cloud-based Telecommunications Service
Most telecom providers are heavily dependent on large computing infrastructure. By using the cloud can reduce internal computing resource needs and release the excess for use by paying customers. Cloud communications providers deliver voice and data. Cloud communications are Internet-based voice and data communications where telecommunications applications, switching, and storage are hosted by a third-party outside of the organization using them, and they are accessed over the public Internet.
Cloud communications providers these things:
- Deliver voice and data communications applications and services
- Hosting them on servers that the providers own and maintain
- Giving their customers access to the ‘cloud’
Start a Cloud Monitoring service
Cloud monitoring is the process of evaluating, monitoring, and managing cloud-based services, applications, and infrastructure. It’s the process of controlling and reviewing the operational workflow and processes within the cloud infrastructure.
Types of cloud services to monitor:
There are multiple types of cloud services to monitor. Cloud monitoring is not just about monitoring servers hosted on AWS or Azure.
- SaaS – Services like Office 365, Salesforce, and others
- PaaS – Developer friendly services like SQL databases, caching, storage, and more
- IaaS – Servers hosted by cloud providers like Azure, AWS, Digital Ocean, and others
- FaaS – New server less applications like AWS Lambda and Azure Functions
- Application Hosting – Services like Azure App Services, Heroku, etc
How Cloud Monitoring Works
The cloud has several moving elements, and it’s crucial to make sure that everything works in perfect sync to optimize performance. Cloud monitoring primarily includes the following:
- VM Monitoring: Monitoring the virtual machines (instances) created on the cloud.
- Web Pages Monitoring: Monitoring the traffic, processes, resource utilization, and availability of cloud-hosted websites.
- Database Monitoring: Monitoring different components of cloud database resources such as processes, queries, availability, and consumption.
- Storage Monitoring: Monitoring storage resources on the cloud and tracking resource utilization.
- Virtual Network Monitoring: Tracking virtual network resources, connections, devices, and performance.
- Application Monitoring: Proactively monitoring the availability & performance of critical applications deployed on the cloud whether it is on AWS or Microsoft Azure.
Create a Cloud Printing Technology
As the popularity of cloud services is expanding now the cloud is used in printing. Cloud printing can be described as a service that allows users to print from any device on the network. Cloud printing connects digital services like smartphones, laptops and tablets, and workstations with printer stations. Now cloud printing service eliminates the need for printer drivers. As a result, users can experience seamless, reliable printing across the network, regardless of the hardware being used and the location.
Benefits of cloud printing:
- Go green
- Bring your device
- Software updates
- IT servers
Start a Cloud Real Estate Business
80% of the top real estate performers are using some form of a cloud. The real estate industry, like many other sectors, is making its way into the cloud. This transformation impacts how both residential and commercial properties are listed, searched, photographed, discovered by potential owners, and sold.
Benefits of cloud real estate business:
- Cutting operational costs
- Doing more, faster
- Enhanced data security
- Better, more consistent workflows
- Improved business continuity
Start a Cloud Security Firm
Cloud Security or Cloud Computing Security means nothing but protecting the cloud data or information from hacking, deletion, any online theft, leakage, etc. Cloud Security is offered through a group of applications, firewalls, policies, VPNs controls, technologies, little software-based tools, etc. Cloud Security is a part of the network or computer security.
Different categories of solutions that are available to help organizations reduce risk and improve security:
- Cloud access security brokers (CASB)
- Software-defined compute (SDC) security
- Cloud workload protection platforms
- SaaS security
Set up a Cloud Marketing Business
Cloud marketing is the process of an organization's efforts to market their goods and services online through integrated digital experiences, by which they are specialized for every single end-user. The concept of cloud marketing has evolved thanks to the rapid growth of the internet, and a society that has become more mobile in terms of consuming data and engaging in two-way conversations with brands. Cloud marketing is a shift from more traditional forms of marketing, done through print publications, television ads, and radio ads.
Uses of cloud computing in marketing:
- Cloud ERP
- Marketing automation
- Inbound marketing
- Lead tracking
- Sales cycle management
Start a Cloud Software Engineering Service
Cloud software is the solution that comes to mind of organizations to fulfill their interest driven by the desire to significantly improve their businesses and have the ability to understand IT for an affordable cost. Service-oriented software engineering incorporates the best features of both the services and cloud computing paradigms, offering many advantages for software development and applications.
Benefits of cloud computing for software development:
- Disaster recovery and redundancy
- Fast provisioning of resources
- Multiple models and offerings
- Wide geographic reach
- Easy deployment
Start a Cloud Automation Engineering Service
A cloud automation engineer is a challenging role for any IT professional because of the varied requirements.
The responsibilities of a Cloud Automation engineer are as follows:
- Provide software delivery operations and application release management support, including coding and scripting, automated build and deployment processing, agile deployment, and process reengineering.
- Deploys new modules, upgrades, and fixes to the production environment. May assist in production support.
- Builds automated deployments for consistent software releases with zero downtime
- Performs script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations.
- Evaluates existing applications and platforms and provide recommendations for improving performance by conducting gap analysis, identifying feasible alternative solutions, and assisting in the scope of modifications.
Become a Cloud Computing Technologist
Cloud engineers i.e., professionals responsible for assessing a business's infrastructure and migrating different functions to a cloud-based system which are in high demand, as more companies move critical business processes and applications to public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures.68% of enterprise IT departments are now using public cloud infrastructure, according to a NetEnrich report. As of 2020, It is expected that 90 % of all organizations in the world will be using cloud services in some form.
Become a Cloud File Hosting Service Provider
Cloud Service providers are vendors that provide Information Technology (IT) as a service over the Internet. Cloud computing companies' services range from full application development platforms to servers, storage, and virtual desktops. Cloud hosting has changed the hosting industry for the better, allowing for increased reliability and resilience for clients. Cloud hosting still won't be for everyone, and small, simple websites are likely to be better off with regular packages. Cloud storage means storing data in a remote location that is accessible from any device.
Future of Cloud Computing
Businesses nowadays are seeking innovative ways to grow and accomplish their business goals. With the help of cloud computing, this business will keep on growing in the future. Cloud computing is powerful and expansive and will continue to grow in the future and provide many benefits.
- Increase Storage Capacity
- Enhanced Performance of Internet
- Modular Software Will Be Priority
- Internet of Things Along With Cloud Computing
- Data Shows How Future Changes
- Improvement in Cloud Services
- Modular Software