We live at a time when social media plays an important role in your business. From engaging your customers to marketing your products, everything is done on social media because a large portion of the audience of any business is found here. There is hardly anyone left in this world who is not on social media, So brands often use this to their advantage.
Buffer is a 'Social Media Tool', that is designed to boost engagement and grow your audience, with the help of publishing, engagement enhancement, and an analytics platform. Apart from scheduling your posts for publishing, it also analyses the reach and performance of the same. Buffer allows you to convey your story, create reports, engage with your potential customers and helps you get insights to grow your audience.
However, not every social media page has similar requirements. It is a unique platform and there aren't many alternatives to Buffer. In this article, we will talk about some alternatives to Buffer and its features. So, without any further ado, let's get started.
Hootsuite is one of the perfect platforms to schedule, manage and post content on social media efficiently. It allows you to schedule more than one post and stories all at the same time, on any set time, ridding you of waiting for the exact moment to post. Moreover, handling social media isn't all about scheduling and posting content and stories but so much more. Finding good content is one of the most important tasks that Social Media managers and handlers have to keep in mind. This is another domain that Hootsuite excels in and helps you curate content, to get the best engagement out of your audience.
Features Offered by Hootsuite
- Social media post scheduling offers to schedule posts and stories on your social account and relieves you of the compulsion of being online every time you need to post content.
- The curation of reliable and engaging content is one of the most important aspects of social media management, and Hootsuite offers pre-approved content to post.
- Strategic tagging, searching, and usage of social media resources contribute no less to social media management.
- Insightful reporting helps you analyze the impact that your social media campaigns cause, and where more work needs to be done.
- You also get to monitor your ROI(Return on Investment) on self and paid social media, and get customer feedback through keywords, hashtags, and location.
Pricing of Hootsuite
|Professional Plan||Team Plan||Business Plan|
|Costs INR 1915 per month, annually for 10 social profiles and single user||Costs INR 7540 per month, annually for 20 social profiles and 3 users||Costs INR 45000 per month, annually for 35 social profiles and 5 users|
|Offers everything included in the free plan with automated post scheduling||Offers everything included in professional plan with message assignments and custom analytics||Offers everything included in team plan with flexible workflow and an hour of one-on-one onboarding|
|Insights into your campaign performance and an ad limit of INR 6000 per month for better posts||Extractable reports with ad limit of about INR 30000||Get 5 social media certifications with 24/7 support|
ContentStudio is a social media management platform where one can discover and create content of any niche for their audience. ContentStudio has taken the responsibility of creating the brand of your business and making people aware of it through social media. Over 70000 marketers have trusted ContentStudio and have given them the responsibility to help their brands in content marketing and managing their social media channels.
Features Offered by ContentStudio
- ContentStudio helps you in discovering trendy content on social media.
- It offers to create, schedule and manage the content on the social media platforms of the business.
- It also offers features to manage and track paid advertisements on social media channels.
- Spy on your competition by gathering social data and comparing them.
- ContentStudio lets you monitor your content and how much engagement your content is receiving from your target audience.
Pricing of ContentStudio
|Cost $49 per month for solo marketers.||Costs $99 for small businesses and agencies.||Costs $199 per month for medium businesses and agencies.||Costs $299 per month for large businesses and agencies.|
|Offers 1 blog posting per platform||Offers 5 blog posting||Offers 10 blogs posting||Offers 20 blog posting|
|Allows 10 automation campaign||Offer unlimited automation campaign||Offers unlimited automation campaign||Offers unlimited automation campaign|
MeetEdgar is one of the most talked-about and user-friendly social media management tools, and for good reason. Social media management may not sound like it consumes a lot of time, but at times, it does. MeetEdgar is the perfect tool to resolve this issue by automating tasks such as putting up stories and posts on your handle with great ease. It offers suggestions and strategies on how and when the best time to post a story is, and how you can have the most engagement out of your posts.
Features Offered by MeetEdgar
- MeetEdgar not only offers suggestions for strategies, but it also suggests captions and 'quote-worthy' texts post on your social handle.
- MeetEdgar furnishes you with a browser chrome extension for creating a pre-written social media post whenever you find a relevant article on the web.
- You get to create colour-coded categories for social media posts which you can schedule at regular intervals.
- Save your every new content and post, such as videos, single and multi-image posts, and stories.
- MeetEdgar also offers A/B testing social messages, weekly reports on performance, and an exclusive link shortener.
Pricing for MeetEdgar
|Edgar Lite for Freelancers and Side Hustlers||Edgar for Entrepreneurs and Small Enterprises|
|Costs $29.99 per month and lets you manage 3 social accounts||Costs $49.99 per month and lets you manage 25 social accounts|
|You get to schedule unlimited posts but only 10 recurring time slots per week||You get to schedule unlimited posts and 1000 automatically recurring time slots per week|
|Offers only 4 content categories||Offers unlimited customizable content categories|
|Automation of all social accounts with unlimited content library||Automation of all social accounts with unlimited content library|
Built for both individual handlers and social media teams, SocialOomph is an advanced post-scheduling tool, with features way more than what the name suggests. The social media platforms that SocialOomph encompasses include Discord, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter among many others, while also offering blog services on Shopify, Tumblr, and WordPress. Never let your social media run on empty with post queues, where the posts can be automatically created using webhooks.
Features Offered by SocialOomph
- Specific post scheduling with a set time, date and timezone along with bulk uploading from any device.
- SocialOomph allows you to create posts which erase themselves after a set period of time, or after a particular date and time.
- Post and publish only your authentic content created and sourced by you, without any additions or changes.
- Flexible and affordable pricing plans for different customers to cater to different needs.
- Tag your posts with your team for easy recognition by team members and better collaboration.
Pricing for SocialOomph
|Personal Suite||Advanced Suite||Professional Suite||Business Suite|
|Free of cost and offers to operate one social profile||Costs $15 per month with 10% discount on yearly payment with individual and team domains||Costs $25 per month with 10% discount on yearly payment with individual and team domains||Costs $55 per month with 10% discount on yearly payment with individual and team domains|
|Offers basic posting features with unlimited scheduled posts||Offers for 1 team, 1 social profile and 1 blog||Offers for 1 team, 10 social profiles and 5 blogs||Offers for 1 team, 20 social profiles and 10 blogs|
|Has a limit of 3 posts per hour and no additional profiles can be used||Offers 1 queue with 60 posts per hour per social profile||Offers 5 queues with 60 posts per hour per social profile||Offers 10 queues with 60 posts per hour per social profile|
|Offers free support||Cannot add additional teams and social profiles||Cannot add additional teams and social profiles||Can add additional teams at the cost of $5 per month per team|
SocialPilot makes social media marketing look like a child's play with robust publishing, insights, analytics, and collaboration. SocialPilot lets you add all your accounts and post updates without worrying about limits, to enhance your social media engagement and activity. With the help of data-driven insights, SocialPilot helps you come up with strategic decisions and reply to all the potential customers and regular audiences on multiple social media pages and recognize yourself as a trusted brand by using different branding strategies.
Features Offered by SocialPilot
- Connect over 50 social profiles and post content on a daily basis, from a single scheduling tool.
- Analyze your social media campaigns with insightful reporting and monitor your social media growth and performance with a simple PDF report.
- With the help of Social Inbox, communicate with all your audience via comments, chats and messages.
- SocialPilot lets you not only manage your social media accounts but also your teams for better work management and review.
- Posting relevant content is the most important aspect when managing social media account. SocialPilot helps you curate and engage content, for better audience interaction and reach.
Pricing for SocialPilot
|Professional Plan||Studio Plan||Agency Plan|
|Costs $29.75 per month with annual billing||Costs $63.75 per month with annual billing||Costs $127.50 per month with annual billing|
|Manage and operate 7 different social media accounts and get analytics and reports||Manage and operate 25 different social media accounts and get analytics and reports||Manage and operate 50 different social media accounts and get analytics and reports|
|Get 2 Facebook ad accounts with bulk scheduling||Get 5 Facebook ad accounts with bulk scheduling||Get 10 Facebook ad accounts with bulk scheduling|
|Offers content curation and discovery with 3 team member support||Offers content curation and discovery with 5 team member support||Offers content curation and discovery with 10 team member support|
|No client management or concierge setup||Offers unlimited client management but no concierge setup||Offers both client management and concierge setup|
In addition to the above-mentioned plans, SocialPilot also offers a White Label Setup with custom plans, for which you will need to contact the developers of SocialPilot.
With a humongous customer base of over 67,00 clients, Loomly is one of the best social media management applications that helps clients face intense competition from influencers and build a reliable brand. With the best post ideas and suggestions, your very own content library, optimization tips, and ad mock-ups, Loomly helps you develop and deliver engaging content while also managing your team and making sure all the members are on the same page. Moreover, with automated publishing and advanced analytics, you get to focus on where your campaigns need improvement as well as the strong suites of your campaigns.
Features Offered by Loomly
- Manage both, organic posts and ads with a single platform. Moreover, get notified anytime someone on your team interacts with your posts.
- Never run out of ideas with Loomly when it offers fresh ideas based on trends, RSS feeds, updated events and important dates to suggest relevant content.
- Store, organize and put your assets including photos and videos to good use in your posts through Loomly.
- From ideas of posts to their subject, optimization and ad preview, Loomly guides you step by step to deliver the best content.
- Along with auto-generated posts and ad previews, Loomly also helps your team collaborate with each other to approve workflows and version logs.
Pricing for Loomly
|Base Plan||Standard Plan||Advanced Plan||Premium Plan|
|Costs $25 per month and allows 2 users and 10 social accounts||Costs $57 per month and allows 6 users and 20 social accounts||Costs $119 per month and allows 16 users and 35 social accounts||Costs $249 per month and allows 50 users and 10 social accounts|
|Offers an ad budget cap of $500 and with unlimited content, core features and hashtag suggestions||Offers an ad budget cap of $1000 and with unlimited content, core features and hashtag suggestions||Offers an ad budget cap of $2000 and with unlimited content, core features and hashtag suggestions||Offers an ad budget cap of $5000 and with unlimited content, core features and hashtag suggestions|
|Does not offers advanced analytics, content exports, custom roles or branding||Offers advanced analytics and content export but no custom roles or branding||Offers IM Integrations and custom roles but not branding||Has everything to offer including custom roles, branding, content export and advanced analytics|
Loomly also offers an Enterprise plan for macro enterprises and businesses, that offers all features of the premium plan and more. To inquire about the plan, customers need to contact the developers at Loomly.
Social Media is a medium to communicate with your audience. In fact, through social media, you can grow the number of your audience for your business. Now, social media management is extremely important as it attracts the online community and of course, it also includes the brand awareness of the business, social media management is a must in this age for any kind of business. Although Buffer is said to be the best in this department, these alternatives are good options to try as well.
What is Buffer?
Buffer is one of the most used social media schedulers. Buffer helps in driving traffic to your social media.
What are some alternatives to Buffer?
Some of the alternatives to Buffer are:
Does SocialOomph have a free plan?
SocialOomph does consist of a free plan.