Customer Relationship Management and Customer Support, while often overlooked, are some of the most important and crucial assets of an online enterprise across SMEs of different scales and domains. While you still need a robust infrastructure and web framework for your business to garner customers and attract visitors, the fact is that you need a good CRM to retain them.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and Customer Support tools are generally used by marketing professionals and sometimes by customer support teams to interact with customers. CRM tools help online enterprises build strong relations with customers and retain them, in turn expanding the business and ensuring customer loyalty.
Although there are various CRM solutions available over the internet, a custom tool that caters to the specific needs of your business would be quite an asset. This is where no code development tools for CRM and Customer Support come in. Such tools help you build custom CRM and Customer Support Solutions without using code, specifically designed to serve your business. In this article, we compare come of the best No Code Development Tools for CRM and Customer Support, so you can take your pick.
Crisp is a no code multichannel platform that helps connect companies to their customers and offers various integrations, automations, as well as a chat-bot for seamless customer support and interaction. Be it marketing with targeted emails or cross channel customer support, Crisp encompasses various tasks and helps you convert leads and retain them coherently. You can also manage and organize your database centrally, and monitor contacts' website activity regularly.
Features Offered by Crisp
- Enrich contact records with social media profiles and real-time notifications, so you are always prepared to communicate with customers.
- Chatbots and live chats allow you to interact with and convert leads even when you're asleep, hence optimizing your work.
- With Crisp, you also get to track events and target and filter leads with high conversion chances for high work efficiency.
- Centralize your database with a unique customer data platform to identify prospects and engage with them.
- Moreover, Crisp also allows users to automatically engage with the website while also segmenting contacts in groups.
Features Offered by Crisp
Crisp offers 3 different pricing plan including the Basic Plan, the Pro Plan, and the Unlimited Plan, and while the Basic Plan is free of cost, the Pro and Unlimited Plan cost $25 and $95 per month per website respectively. The Basic Plan offers most basic features such as live chat, mobile apps and team inbox, while the Pro and Unlimited plans offers several advanced features including triggers, audio messages, Slack replies, live translations, various integrations and others.
- No Code Development Platforms for Databases
- No Code Development Platforms for Landing Pages
- No Code Development Platforms for Blockchain Websites
An open and flexible CRM platform, Zendesk CRM and allows organizations to manage and store all the customer data in one place, and help them build better customer experience. While the usual CRM platform adhere to the old ways of viewing the customers with a single dimension, Sunshine helps you look at the complete picture and also offers innovation and scalability.
Features Offered by Zendesk Sunshine
- Zendesk offers a customer centric architecture along with the ability to identify and segment customers in your business.
- With the primary components of Zendesk Sunshine being Unified Profiles, Events, Objects and Conversations, it offers you a comprehensive insight over customer experience.
- Native to AWS, users can also link Sunshine to Amazon Events Calendar, and stream Zendesk events in real-time.
- New data sources for products, orders, and customers can be stored as custom objects and used for insights.
- Messages from different channels can be viewed in a unified manner to better interact with the customer and enhance conversion rates.
Pricing for Zendesk Sunshine
|Suite Team||Suite Growth||Suite Professional|
|Includes all the basic features and costs $49 per agent per month||Offers features such as self service and automations and costs $79 per agent per month||Offers an advanced suite of collaborative and analytics features and costs $99 per agent per month|
|Leading ticketing system along with cross channel messaging||All features included in Suite Team along with Self service portal and AI powered knowledge base||All features included in Suite Growth along with conversation routing and community forums|
|Automated answers along with agent workspace with reporting and analytics||Offers custom ticket layouts along with light access licenses||Offers custom dashboards and private conversation threads|
|Data storage with robust APIs||SLA management along with multilingual support||Offers voice capabilities along with AWS Events Connector|
DronaHQ is a low code development platform that helps users build custom tools including CRM and customer support tools without using code. To say that the demands in an E-commerce dominated industry are quite dynamic would be an understatement. However, with the suite of features that DronaHQ has to offer, users can find the perfect solution. A custom CRM would mean that the workflow from lead to billing would be seamlessly governed by the organization, making it the ultimate tool to look out for.
Features Offered by DronaHQ
- Custom design with drag and drop functionality with statistics and a multilingual approach makes the tool all the more appealing.
- Embed push notifications and screen navigation along with field validations while also integrating with external applications.
- You can also connect to Google Sheets and even with your online database through Connectors and APIs.
- Seamlessly manage business processes and workflows with instant sign-offs and real-time database updates.
- DronaHQ also allows for routine automation with webhook triggers and integrated applications.
Pricing for DronaHQ
|Starter Plan||Business Plan||Enterprise Plan|
|Costs $100 per month billed annually||Costs $500 per month billed annually||Offers custom pricing based on features|
|Allows for over 25K tasks per month along with 10 published applications||Allows for over 125K tasks per month along with 20 published applications||Offers unlimited published apps and tasks|
|Allows for 5K records along with 20 GB cloud storage||Allows for 5K records along with 40 GB cloud storage||Offers unlimited records with custom cloud storage|
|Allows for 2 admins with 5 collectors||Allows for 10 admins with 25 collectors||Allows for unlimited admins and collectors|
Outseta offers various SaaS services including billing, helpdesk, and authentication; CRM being one of them. With Outseta, you can manage all the tasks from lead conversion to billing and customer interaction at one place, and better interact with your leads. Be it managing sales pipeline or tracking customer engagement, Outseta offers a single unified platform for all operational needs of an early stage startup.
Features Offered by Outseta
- Seamlessly create and manage records and add custom properties with email and customer support requests.
- Manage your sales pipeline with efficient drag and drop tools and track progress of your lead in real-time.
- Outseta also allows you to create custom events that correlate with your product and enhance user engagement.
- Product engagement insights can be used to track your most proactive leads by billing stage, cohort, and based on other factors.
- Outseta also allows users to track their gmail conversations so as to not lose context when engaging with a customer.
Pricing for Outseta
Outseta offers three different pricing plans namely the Founder Plan, Growth Plan, and the Startup Plan that cost $29, $49, and $79 per month respectively along with 1% of the transaction fee. While most features across these plans remain the same, the Founder plan allows for 25-1000 contacts while the Growth plan allows for up to 3000 contacts, and the Startup plan allows for about 5000 contact.
- No Code Development Platforms for Web Apps
- No Code Developments Platform for Automation
- No Code Development Platforms for APIs
Attio is one of the most comprehensive tools when it comes to building other relationship management platform. With Attio, you can keep your network and team in sync by importing, sorting and managing contacts, along with building and designing your own workflow. You can also collaborate seamlessly by sharing workflows and contacts in real-time to make the best out of your efforts.
Features Offered by Attio
- Attio's automated contact sync automatically imports contacts and updates them whenever there is a new connection.
- Smart email sharing and sorting allows users to keep track of important conversation that your team members have.
- You can also make use of various integrations effortlessly including Zapier and other tools with Attio's efficient API.
- Manage inbound deals with customizable pipeline and visual investment processes to analyze your portfolio.
- Attio offers real-time updates along with iOS and Android application allowing you to stay connected and deploy quick actions.
Customer Relationship Management and Support are one of the more important aspects in any business, and to make use of custom tools to generate and nurture leads is one of its most underrated aspect. The above listed tool allow you to embed and use custom tools without using code, in a CRM specific to your needs, and hence serve as the ultimate tools for development of CRM and Customer Support.
Must have tools for startups - Recommended by StartupTalky
Subscribe to StartupTalky
Get the latest insights delivered to you right in your inbox