Smart companies are integrating intelligent and interactive chatbots into their inbound marketing strategies. The artificial intelligence of interactive chatbots is revolutionizing the customer service experience. With interactive chatbots, companies can give quick responses to their customers. By adding a chatbot to your website or on Facebook, you can provide information to customers whenever they need it.
Chatbot marketing may seem complicated at first, but due to the emergence of chatbot platform tools, creating and distributing a chatbot on your website and messaging apps is now easier than ever. In this article, I’ve compiled a list of 7 best chatbot builders that you can use to build your very own chatbot and supercharge your marketing.
Table of Contents
What is a Chatbot?
Interactive chatbots are, essentially, intelligent programs that are capable of having conversations with humans. They can help to steer your online prospects through the sales funnel with ease, right from initial discussions to final conversions. You can find these interactive chatbots in apps, online messaging platforms, and on websites.
The chatbot technology is enabled through a set of if-then rule statements programmed via a chatbot builder. In most cases, you don’t require coding knowledge to create even the most advanced chatbots, thanks to some of the most innovative chatbot-building platforms. Are you wondering how to create an interactive chatbot for your company? There are a variety of AI chatbot platforms available in the market.
How Do Chatbots Work?
Chatbots are enabled through a technology called natural language processing (NLP), a subfield of computer science and AI that is concerned with the interactions between computers and human languages.
The chatbots work by adopting 3 classification methods:
- Pattern Matching - Bots use pattern matching to classify the text and produce a suitable response for the customers. A standard structure of these patterns is “Artificial Intelligence Markup Language” (AIML).
- Algorithm - We use algorithms to reduce the classifiers and generate the more manageable structure. Computer scientists call it a “Reductionist” approach- in order to give a simplified solution, it reduces the problem.
- Artificial neural networks - Neural Networks are a way of calculating the output from the input using weighted connections which are calculated from repeated iterations while training the data. Here, each sentence is broken down into different words and each word then is used as input for the neural networks.
7 Most Popular Chatbot Tools
Here is a list of the most popular online chatbot programs for your website and other platforms:
Chatfuel was born in the summer of 2015 to make bot-building easy for anyone. Today, it is the leading platform for building bots on Facebook Messenger. Chatfuel’s clients range from small and medium businesses to the world’s most recognizable brands. Some of its largest customers include Adidas, TechCrunch, T–Mobile, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
- Allows you to automatically provide the answers to the most commonly asked questions by your customers
- You can handover the conversation to a human agent in case your online bot isn’t able to answer the question appropriately.
- It ensures that you never miss a chat from your customers and you can continue to provide them the support they need.
- In case you don’t have the time to create your online chatbot using Chatfuel’s software solution, their agency can help you create it too.
Pricing: This popular intelligent AI chatbot platform has a free plan for companies that are just starting. If you’re looking for advanced features, then their Pro and Premium levels might be more suitable for you. They are priced at $15 per month and as per the requirements, respectively.
ChatBot helps you to create stunning chatbots with a drag-and-drop interface or apply a template and customize it as needed. You can design smooth conversational experiences to build better relationships with your customers and grow your business.
- Delight your customers with intuitive menus, clickable elements, images, GIFs, and much more.
- Segment users, validate answers and organize data behind the scenes.
- Customize the look and feel to match your brand style and website design.
- Flexibly connect with third-party apps using webhooks and a fully open API.
- Connect with more people across channels and platforms. Integrate with apps you use and love.
- Keep chats natural with AI context management – chatbots will stay on topic and go with the flow of the conversation.
Pricing: ChatBot provides you four pricing options – Starter, Team, Business, and Enterprise which costs you $50/month, $149/month, $499/month, and contract-based pricing respectively.
IntelliTicks is an AI-powered Live Chat platform for Sales (with human fallback). It helps businesses get 2X more leads by being 70% more online than traditional LiveChat. Using AI, IntelliTicks proactively engages each & every visitor in personalized dialogue with relevant trigger messages. When the visitor engages, it gathers lead information and details about their requirements. If the visitor is identified as a HOT opportunity, the sales team is alerted so that they can take over the chat.
- Talk to your website visitors 24x7 even when your agents are sleeping
- Monitor automated chats and overtake if needed or if its a HOT lead
- Let AI answer repeated queries from prospects
- Lead Prioritization by identifying who is a hot, warm or cold lead in the live traffic
- Peek into lead's mind
- Easy to understand lead insights
- Integrate with your CRM - Get all your Leads & Conversation data directly in your favorite tools.
- Analyze & Optimize - Get a detailed report on what converts visitors to leads.
Pricing: IntelliTicks has four pricing options – Free ($0/month), Starter ($20/month), Standard ($80/month), and Plus ($240/month).
Zendesk Chat is live chat software that helps businesses deliver real-time support on the web, mobile, and messaging services. Reduce customer wait times by using skills-based routing to bring the right agent to the customer and allow chatbots to tackle common questions immediately. Use proactive triggers to rescue lost customers and increase conversions on your website. Automatically create tickets from each chat interaction by enabling Chat with its help desk solution today.
- Anticipate customer questions and offer help when—and where—they need it most with chat support.
- Send targeted and behavior-based messages to customers.
- Use pre-chat forms to ask visitors for their contact information before starting a chat, or offline forms to ensure customers can contact you even while you’re away.
- Use chat ratings to gather feedback and continue to improve your performance.
- Share any file with your customer—a screenshot, a product guide, even an animated GIF—and solve problems faster.
- Integrate AI-powered bots into Chat using API.
Pricing: The pricing options for Zendesk chat are Lite (from $0), Team (from $14 per agent per month), Professional (from $29 per agent per month), and Enterprise (from $59 per agent per month).
This intelligent AI chatbot platform develops enterprise chatbots that support text, audio, video, AR, and VR on all major messaging platforms. Botsify is a popular online AI chatbot platform that helps you create intelligent chatbots for your website as well as popular messaging channels like Facebook Messenger and Slack, without having to spend your time and effort in coding.
- Has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop UI
- Powered by AI and machine learning
- It allows you to seamlessly transfer the conversation from a bot to a human agent in situations where the bot might not be suitably equipped to help the customer.
- Introduces conversation forms using which you can collect information about your leads through chatbot conversations
- Botsify offers multiple plugins to help you integrate it with your RSS Feed, Google Sheets, Shopify store, or Google search.
Pricing: Their Self-Serviced Plan is priced at $50 per month. If you sign up for a year, you can get it for $520 per year. For companies that want them to manage everything, they offer a Fully Managed Plan which costs $300 per month. To get a discount, you can sign up for a full year for $3,300.
ManyChat helps businesses do marketing, sales and support through Facebook Messenger. It helps businesses create a chatbot in in 5 minutes without coding. ManyChat powers over 100,000 bots on Facebook Messenger and is the leader in messenger marketing space. The company makes it easy to grow Messenger audience by providing a complete set of tools to convert anyone into a subscriber.
- Respond to buyers instantly on their phones, show them the products that fit them best, and get them to buy—all inside of Facebook Messenger or on your website.
- Guide product selection and complete sales transactions, all within Messenger.
- Connect with Shopify and recover lost sales.
- Leverage social media conversations and customer responses to promote products and send coupons
- Use the eCommerce dashboard, which automatically pulls metrics from Shopify, to understand what converts best, track earnings, average revenue, purchases per buyer, and unique buyers.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface
Pricing: ManyChat offers two pricing plans - Free ($0) and Pro ($10).Start Using Manychat For Free
tawk.to is a free live chat app that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on your website or from a free customizable page. More than 250000 companies use tawk.to to provide real time support and service to their customers. Never lose another lead or sale again, with tawk.to you can monitor and chat with your website visitors when they need it most.
- Real Time Monitoring
- Native Mobile Apps
- Automated Triggers
- Customizable Widgets
- Ticketing Built-in
- Remove Branding
- Canned Shortcuts
- 100+ Integrations
Pricing: This tawk.to app is completely free.
Interactive chatbots can help you engage with your customers in a better and more personalized way. You can broadcast your offers and other marketing messages easily. They can also help you provide quick and efficient customer service. The best part is you can deploy interactive chatbots on websites, apps, as well as other social media platforms.
The software solutions mentioned above are some of the top AI chatbot platforms in the business. So, choose the one you like the best to build your own interactive chatbot. Do you know of any other popular AI chatbot platforms? Let us know in the comments below.
Must have tools for startups - Recommended by StartupTalky
Subscribe to Startup Talky
Get the latest posts delivered to you right in your inbox