Smart companies are integrating intelligent and interactive chatbots into their inbound marketing strategies. The artificial intelligence of interactive chatbots is revolutionizing the customer service experience. With interactive chatbots, companies can give quick responses to their customers. By adding a chatbot to your website or on Facebook, you can provide information to customers whenever they need it.
Chatbot marketing may seem complicated at first, but due to the emergence of chatbot platform tools, creating and distributing a chatbot on your website and messaging apps is now easier than ever. In this article, I've compiled a list of the 7 best chatbot builders that you can use to build your very own chatbot and supercharge your marketing.
What is a Chatbot?
Chatbots are, essentially, intelligent programs that are capable of having conversations with humans. They can help to steer your online prospects through the sales funnel with ease, right from initial discussions to final conversions. You can find these interactive chatbots in apps, online messaging platforms, and on websites.
The chatbot technology is enabled through a set of if-then rule statements programmed via a chatbot builder. In most cases, you don’t require coding knowledge to create even the most advanced chatbots.
How do Chatbot works?
Chatbots are enabled through a technology called natural language processing (NLP), a subfield of computer science and AI that is concerned with the interactions between computers and human languages.
The chatbots work by adopting 3 classification methods:
- Pattern Matching - Bots use pattern matching to classify the text and produce a suitable response for the customers. A standard structure of these patterns is “Artificial Intelligence Markup Language” (AIML).
- Algorithm - We use algorithms to reduce the classifiers and generate a more manageable structure. Computer scientists call it a “Reductionist” approach- in order to give a simplified solution, it reduces the problem.
- Artificial neural networks - Neural Networks are a way of calculating the output from the input using weighted connections which are calculated from repeated iterations while training the data. Here, each sentence is broken down into different words and each word then is used as input for the neural networks.
7 most popular Chatbot Saas Tools
Here is a list of the most popular online chatbot programs for your website and other platforms:
Chatfuel was born in the summer of 2015 to make bot-building easy for anyone. Today, it is the leading platform for building bots on Facebook Messenger. Chatfuel’s clients range from small and medium businesses to the world’s most recognizable brands. Some of its largest customers include Adidas, TechCrunch, T-Mobile, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
- Allows you to automatically provide the answers to the most commonly asked questions by your customers.
- You can hand over the conversation to a human agent in case your online bot isn’t able to answer the question appropriately.
- It ensures that you never miss a chat with your customers and you can continue to provide them with the support they need.
- In case you don’t have the time to create your online chatbot using Chatfuel’s software solution, their agency can help you create it too.
This popular intelligent AI chatbot platform has a free plan for companies that are just starting. If you’re looking for advanced features, then their Pro and Premium levels might be more suitable for you. They are priced at $15 per month and as per the requirements, respectively.
ChatBot helps you to create stunning chatbots with a drag-and-drop interface or apply a template and customize it as needed. You can design smooth conversational experiences to build better relationships with your customers and grow your business.
- Delight your customers with intuitive menus, clickable elements, images, GIFs, and much more.
- Segment users, validate answers, and organize data behind the scenes.
- Customize the look and feel to match your brand style and website design.
- Flexibly connect with third-party apps using webhooks and a fully open API.
- Connect with more people across channels and platforms. Integrate with apps you use and love.
- Keep chats natural with AI context management – chatbots will stay on topic and go with the flow of the conversation.
ChatBot provides you four pricing options – Starter, Team, Business, and Enterprise which costs you $42/month, $126/month, $424/month, and contract-based pricing respectively.
IntelliTicks is an AI-powered Live Chat platform for Sales (with human fallback). It helps businesses get 2X more leads by being 70% more online than traditional LiveChat. Using AI, IntelliTicks proactively engages each & every visitor in personalized dialogue with relevant trigger messages. When the visitor engages, it gathers lead information and details about their requirements. If the visitor is identified as a HOT opportunity, the sales team is alerted so that they can take over the chat.
- Talk to your website visitors 24x7 even when your agents are sleeping.
- Monitor automated chats and overtake if needed or if it is a HOT lead.
- Let AI answer repeated queries from prospects.
- Lead Prioritization by identifying who is a hot, warm, or cold lead in the live traffic.
- Peek into the lead's mind.
- Easy to understand lead insights.
- Integrate with your CRM - Get all your Leads & Conversation data directly in your favourite tools.
- Analyze & Optimize - Get a detailed report on what converts visitors to leads.
IntelliTicks has four pricing options – Free ($0/month), Starter ($20/month), Standard ($80/month), and Plus ($240/month).
Zendesk Chat is live chat software that helps businesses deliver real-time support on the web, mobile, and messaging services. Reduce customer wait times by using skills-based routing to bring the right agent to the customer and allow chatbots to tackle common questions immediately. Use proactive triggers to rescue lost customers and increase conversions on your website. Automatically create tickets from each chat interaction by enabling chat with its help desk solution today.
- Anticipate customer questions and offer help when—and where—they need it most with chat support.
- Send targeted and behavior-based messages to customers.
- Use pre-chat forms to ask visitors for their contact information before starting a chat, or offline forms to ensure customers can contact you even while you’re away.
- Use chat ratings to gather feedback and continue to improve your performance.
- Share any file with your customer—a screenshot, a product guide, even an animated GIF—and solve problems faster.
- Integrate AI-powered bots into Chat using API.
Zendesk chats pricing plans for everyone include - Suite Team ($49 per agent/month billed annually); Suite Growth ($79 per agent/month billed annually) and Suite Professional ($99 per agent/month billed annually).
This intelligent AI chatbot platform develops enterprise chatbots that support text, audio, video, AR, and VR on all major messaging platforms. Botsify is a popular online AI chatbot platform that helps you create intelligent chatbots for your website as well as popular messaging channels like Facebook Messenger and Slack, without having to spend your time and effort in coding.
- Has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop UI.
- Powered by AI and machine learning.
- It allows you to seamlessly transfer the conversation from a bot to a human agent in situations where the bot might not be suitably equipped to help the customer.
- Introduces conversation forms using which you can collect information about your leads through chatbot conversations.
- Botsify offers multiple plugins to help you integrate it with your RSS Feed, Google Sheets, Shopify store, or Google search.
Botsify pricing plans include - For Personal use or startup website & Facebook page ($40/month billed annually & save 2 months); For Professional use ($125/month billed annually & save 2 months); For Business use ($415/month billed annually & save 2 months) and For Enterprises with high usage & on-premises solution, one needs to contact them.
ManyChat helps businesses do marketing, sales, and support through Facebook Messenger. It helps businesses create a chatbot in 5 minutes without coding. ManyChat powers over 100,000 bots on Facebook Messenger and is the leader in the messenger marketing space. The company makes it easy to grow the Messenger audience by providing a complete set of tools to convert anyone into a subscriber.
- Respond to buyers instantly on their phones, show them the products that fit them best, and get them to buy—all inside of Facebook Messenger or on your website.
- Guide product selection and complete sales transactions, all within Messenger.
- Connect with Shopify and recover lost sales.
- Leverage social media conversations and customer responses to promote products and send coupons.
- Use the E-commerce dashboard, which automatically pulls metrics from Shopify, to understand what converts best, track earnings, average revenue, purchases per buyer, and unique buyers.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
ManyChat offers two pricing plans - Free ($0) and Pro ($10).Start Using Manychat For Free
tawk.to is a free live chat app that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on your website or from a free customizable page. More than 250000 companies use tawk.to to provide real-time support and service to their customers. Never lose another lead or sale again, with tawk.to you can monitor and chat with your website visitors when they need it most.
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Native Mobile Apps
- Automated Triggers
- Customizable Widgets
- Ticketing Built-in
- Remove Branding
- Canned Shortcuts
- 100+ Integrations
The tawk.to the app is completely free.
Interactive chatbots can help you engage with your customers in a better and more personalized way. You can broadcast your offers and other marketing messages easily. They can also help you provide quick and efficient customer service. The best part is you can deploy interactive chatbots on websites, apps, as well as other social media platforms.
The software solutions mentioned above are some of the top AI chatbot platforms in the business. So, choose the one you like the best to build your own interactive chatbot. Do you know any other popular AI chatbot platforms? Let us know in the comments below.
What is Chatbot?
A chatbot is computer software used to automatically generate messages to the queries of customers in a messaging app. As customers want 24/7/365 service, so it is an advanced way of communicating with humans via machine.
What are the tools used for Chatbots?
The tools used for Chatbots are as follows:-
- Zendesk Chat
Which is the best free Chatbot tool?
The best free chatbot tools are as follows:-
- Flow XO
Is Chatbot an AI tool?
Yes, Chatbot is an AI tool that imitates human-like conversation with users in a messaging app.
What is the benefit of Chatbots?
Benefit to Customers
- Chatbot provides 24/7/365 service.
- The customer receives an instant reply to their queries.
- Customers can take a screenshot of the message whenever they want in order to claim if they won't avail of the service.
- Users have the flexibility to choose the language in which they want to initiate the conversation.
Benefit to Companies
- Chatbots boost sales because of their instant and 24/7/365 service.
- A chatbot is considered a way to reach out to new customers because of its active presence.
- It helps the companies in saving the cost that is required to maintain customer service. Though installation of chatbot requires an investment cost, it is less as compared to customer service salary.
- Chatbot increases operational efficiency as it reacts faster to the customers' inquiries on behalf of the company.