At a time we are living in, if we have our own business and it is not present online, then, unfortunately, you're losing countless opportunities. So, smart entrepreneurs must keep their business online, if they want more visibility and other opportunities to come their way. Now, nothing is better than having a website for your business. It not only helps your business get visibility but you can also make your audience aware of your products and services.
Now, to have your business online, the first thing you have to do is create a website. If you want to build a website but you are a non-techie person or don't have a budget to hire expensive web developers, then you can try Unbounce. It is a simple drag & drop landing page builder tool. The best part is you do not require any technical knowledge to do that.
More than 15000 brands all over the world, are using Unbounce to design their landing pages. If you have a website with some services and need a landing page, then this is the tool to go for. Let’s check out the complete review of Unbounce.
What is Unbounce?
Unbounce is a Canadian software company. It was launched in 2009 by Rick Perreault and is widely known for its landing page service. Unbounce is providing the landing page to websites for over a decade now. It is believed that the landing page is a crucial part of any website. A good landing page can increase the conversion rate and improve the user experience.
With Unbounce, you don’t need any coding language to design landing pages. Unlike coding, you can see what you are designing. It becomes easier and more efficient with Unbounce as they have a variety of tools that you can easily use. The main purpose of Unbounce is to free people from unnecessary coding. With Unbounce, all you need is a creative mind. Besides the landing pages, Unbounce also lets you create pop-ups, sticky bars, and others for your website.
Benefits of Unbounce
- No Coding Needed: The best part of Unbounce is that it can be used by beginners and people who don't know how to code. So, to use it, you don’t need coding knowledge to create a landing page for your website.
- Simple UI: The user interface is easy to understand. You don’t have to google about every other tool to know about it. All the tools are named in a very easy manner.
- So Many Features: There are so many features and tools available to use. You can find all the tools related to landing page development on Unbounce only.
- Multiple Templates: You don’t have to worry about the templates. There are hundreds of templates for you to use for your page.
- Easy analysis: Unbounce gives you a tool to analyze the performance of your landing page. The analyzer also lets you know what you can improve on your landing page.
- Integrate With WordPress: There is a WordPress Plugin for Unbounce. Thus, you can integrate Unbounce with WordPress easily.
Limitations of Unbounce
- Multi-User Experience: The experience of some companies who use Unbounce’s service for multiple users, was not so great. You have to think again if you are buying the plan for your team. Users say that the user interface of their web application was not satisfying while multiple users work in it.
- Price: Although Unbounce is a great service, it is too expensive for an individual to spend $90 a month. If you are not too serious about your website, you should consider backing out. However, you can take 14 days trial before buying the service, just in case you think, it is a great tool for you.
- Too Many Features: As already said in the advantages, Unbounce has too many features and tools. However, it can be its disadvantage too. Having too many features can confuse the user and will take a lot of time to try them all out and decide which one is better to use. Moreover, according to some users, tools are poorly organized.
- Design Changes: The design of the landing page gets changed when we switch from desktop to mobile. Although it is obvious, it sucks when you work a lot on the design and you see something changed on your phone.
Pricing of Unbounce
- Launch Plan: $90/month with up to 500 conversions, up to 20000 visitors, unlimited Landing pages, and Unlimited Sticky Bars
- Optimize Plan: $135/month with up to 1000 conversions, up to 30000 visitors, unlimited Landing pages, and Unlimited Sticky Bars
- Accelerate Plan: $225/month with up to 2500 conversions, up to 50000 visitors, unlimited Landing pages, and Unlimited Sticky Bars
Now, when you know about the limitations of Unbounce, you might want to move to another tool. Some good alternatives of Unbounce are:
- InstaPage: A service that lets to build landing pages for online marketing and campaign. It offers various features like A/B testing, multiple campaigns management, easy page building and many more.
- Leadpages: It is an online tool to collect email subscribers. It provides templates . It can be used for hosting webinars, to create landing pages and a lot other.
- Click Funnels: It is an online sales funnel builder that helps business market, sell and deliver the products online. It simplifies, online marketing, selling and delivery of the product and services.
- Mail Chimp: It is a marketing automation platform and an email marketing service. It is an all-in-one marketing platform and it insists on marketing focuses on health content management practices, beautifully designed campaigns and powerful data analysis.
If you are thinking to go for Unbounce or not and is in a dilemma, you can check it out the service through the trial version. Although the trial version will not let you use all the features so you can ask any of your friends if they have ever used Unbounce. Take their reviews, research more reviews online, and contact the Unbounce team to know about all the features of Unbounce. Although, it is recommended to take a look at the features and prices of its alternatives too.
Is Unbounce free to use?
Unbounce has a trial period where it is free for 14 days.
Where Unbounce is situated?
The headquarters of Unbounce is situated in Vancouver, Canada.
When was the founder of Unbounce?
Unbounce is founded by Rick Perreault in 2009.