Lending an ear to your customers, listening to their queries, delivering prompt responses, and developing personalized solutions can help you stand out and gain loyalty.
The past year has been a year of learning, considering options, and triumphing over all of the pandemic's obstacles. Technology has been at the forefront of assisting all sectors and organisations in revamping their operations and adjusting to the new normal.
The pandemic laid several drawbacks for the contact centers, such as increasing call volumes, lengthy hold times, and growing security concerns, however, it also offered them a chance to modernise and experiment with work-from-home opportunities.
While enabling companies technically and manually, BPOs have undergone a vigorous transformation themselves in the past couple of months. Each day is a new learning experience for this industry, as it introduces a new way of functioning and working effectively to keep operations of businesses running smoothly.
While providing solutions and assistance to other companies, the BPO sector itself has been dealing with security issues, getting accustomed to working in a remote and hybrid environment and aiding business continuity. With the introduction of RPA, AI, chatbots, and email bots, the services rendered by them have to go a notch higher, to meet the ever-increasing expectations of their customers.
About the Summit
The Economic Times BPO Summit 2.0 themed “Towards sustainable transformation and technology of BPOs”, is trying to gather the entire BPO industry value chain for indispensable discussion to connect and shape the future.
- BPO industry revitalization through technology
- New strategies and tech trends for business continuity
- Overcoming the challenges
- The next wave of automation – scaling with high value processes
- Role of RPA, AI
- Remote working solutions
- Artificial intelligence to provide better customer experience
- Reskilling the workforce
- Safety & working – Workforce
- Employee Engagement using gamification
- Balancing between automation and human intervention
- Providing top-notch customer experience
- Data security
- Access to Senior professionals from the leading /upcoming companies
- Tap primary market with decision-makers at the fore
- Present newer technologies to the end-user
- Dive into bigger customer pool with onsite product pitch & proposal sharing
- Understand the current requirements of potential customers