The Top 11 Email Marketing Tools to help you grow your customers and businesses.
The products and services offered by a company are what make for its business. But what opens new doors for the growth of a business is its marketing.
During the traditional days of commerce, businesses used to spend a lot of money on their marketing. It involved giving ads on radio, television, and more. No doubt these ways are still relevant for some. But, with the changing time and increased levels of modernization, new ways of marketing are more preferred. These include email marketing, social media, influencer marketing, etc.
One such form that has now been in use for quite a long time is Email Marketing. It is a simple and effective strategy that every business like to invest in.
Nowadays, many email marketing tools are available in the market which makes email marketing simplified. So if you are someone who needs to reach out to your potential customers or existing customers via email, we have compiled a list of the Top 11 amazing email marketing tools that can use.
But before you proceed have a look at some of the important strategies mentioned below that experts suggest for the success of any email marketing campaign.
Email Marketing- An Overview
Email marketing is one of the most prominent strategies of marketing. It means mailing to many people to market something. Such mails include advertisements, information for the launch of something new, discounts and offers, and more. Simply, this technique means making use of emails for commercial purposes to induce sales.
Certain points should be kept in mind while indulging in this strategy. For example-
- Always keep your content sticks to its purpose, keep it clear concise, and interesting.
- Create an intriguing headline. This is what will grab the audience's attention and make them open your email.
- Include all the details that you think are relevant for the audience to know about.
- Keep the design mobile-friendly, since a large number of people use their phones to open the mail.
All this included in the strategy can help a business to attract new potential customers. Also, it helps in maintaining the existing ones.
Best Email Marketing Tools
- Campaign Monitor
Starting Plan- Free
It is one of the greatest service providers when it comes to email marketing. Mailchimp helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and brands with their commercial marketing.
Mailchimp's Major Features Include-
- Email creation tools like templates and layouts.
- Tools for creating ads and landing pages. Create ads with Mailchimp Ad Builder. Users can start with running ads through Mailchimp by connecting one's digital ad platform like Facebook, Instagram, etc to Mailchimp.
- Audience Management options
- Tools for automating emails.
- There are many creative tools like that for creating customer surveys and customer journeys and also marketing calendars that help you have an insight into all your campaigns in one place.
Mailchimp Pricing Plans
Mailchimp's pricing plans start free of cost and also offer paid plans under the names Essential (770 INR/month), Standard (1,150 INR/month), and Premium (23,000 INR/month). One can select depending upon their requirements.
Starting Plan- Free
SendinBlue offers not just amazing Email marketing tools, but also offers several others like Chat, SMS marketing tools, CRM, and tools for designing landing pages and running Facebook ads. SendinBlue is a perfect option for SMBs (small and midsize businesses).
SendinBlue Email Marketing Tool's Major Features Include-
- Get access to Interesting email templates or design emails from starch to reflect your brand identity.
- Advanced Email personalization options.
- Save your contacts in SendinBlue, Group them as per different criteria and target them in different styles for better conversion.
- A/B test your emails to find out the best-performing ones.
- Machine Learning-based send time optimization feature helps you send your emails at the right time which leads to high open rates.
- Accurate Statistics that help you improve your email marketing campaigns.
SendinBlue Pricing Plans
SendinBlue offers an unpaid plan. Other plans with more features include Lite (1,510 INR/month), Premium (3,895.5 INR/month), and Enterprise (custom plan according to the requirement). The prices mentioned are for a monthly email volume of 20k. Prices will increase with the increase in email volume.
Here is a screenshot of SendinBlue's Pricing Plans and the features covered under these pricing plans-
Starting Plan- Free
It is the most favourable preference for many when it comes to email marketing. HubSpot is a great platform that helps companies to expand their business and acquire a strong consumer base via marketing. Hubspot has a lot to offer. Email marketing, landing page design, ad management, analytics, SEO tools, social media tools, content creation tools, helpdesk tools, Content management tools, and operations software are some of the tools offered by Hubspot.
Here let's have a look at some of the features of the email marketing tools by Hubspot.
Features of Hubspot Email Marketing Tool -
- Goal-based email templates and free templates to choose from.
- Drag and drop editors that help you customize your mails.
- Personalize emails on the basis of Subscribers' lifecycle stage and other available parameters.
- Schedule the campaign so that the emails are delivered on time.
- A/B testing and analytics ensure that the email campaigns are successful.
- Hubspot email marketing tool is connected to the Hubspot CRM so that your email marketing campaigns are designed based on your customer data.
Hubspot Pricing Plans
Hubspot offers many of its services in its free-of-cost plan. It also offers more professional plans. Pricing Plans for Hubspot's Marketing Hub( which includes email marketing and other marketing-related tools) are Starter ($ 45/month), Professional ($800/month), and Enterprise ($3,200/month) when billed annually.
Starting Plan- Free
Engagebay offers a reasonable packaged deal that offers you solutions for marketing and sales, CRM and Customer Services. The platform is the most suitable for small businesses.
Features of Engagebay email marketing tool -
- Choose from a wide array of email marketing templates or create your own personalized template.
- Drag and drop email builder with text editors and design elements to help you create engaging emails.
- Make customer subsets and target accordingly.
- Options to create personalized emails.
- Easily track the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Email automation options.
Engagebay Pricing Plans
It offers a free plan. Other plans include
Basic - $10.39 per user/month when paid Biennially.
Growth - $27.99 per user/month when paid Biennially.
Pro- $55.99 per user/month when paid Biennially.
Here is a screenshot of the Pricing Plans of Engagebay Marketing Tools, and the features offered under each plan-
Starting Plan- $59 per month
Keap is a popular name in the field of email marketing services. It is like a package deal that will deal with all your marketing demands. Besides an amazing email marketing tool, Keap also offers a bundle of solutions like E-commerce and payments, Reporting, analytics, CRM and Appointment Scheduling solutions, etc.
Features of Keap Email Marketing Tools include-
- Contact segmentation options.
- Options for sending Automated and personalized emails
- Beautiful Templates
- Automations that get activated based on the client's actions.
- A/B testing, reporting, and analytics features ensure that the email campaign becomes a success.
Keap Pricing Plans
It provides a free trial of its services for fourteen days. Keap offers 3 plans Pro, Max, and Classic. Pro Plans cost $129/month when paid annually, and Max Plans cost $199/month when paid annually. The Classic Plan is for big companies and the price is customized as per the needs of the business. The screenshot below shows the features offered under Pro and Max Plans-
Starting Plan- $19
Drip develops mailing software that will help you to expand your audience and sales. It focuses on developing strong relationships with B2C customers. The main aim is to associate the company’s order management system with the marketing system to ensure better sales.
Major features of Drip email marketing tools are -
- Tools to create interesting branded emails.
- Users can automate emails by using Drip's pre-built playbooks based on e-commerce best practices. Users can also design their own flow of mail from scratch.
- Powerful email segmentation and personalization options.
- Unlimited testing options that let users test their email marketing campaigns based on various parameters like subject line, email copy, discount options, and more.
Drip Pricing Plans
One can try its service free of cost for fourteen days. After that its plans start from $39 per month. This price will vary as per the contacts on your list.
Starting Plan- $9
Another popular name on the list is this Moosend, the email marketing service, provider. If you want to create effective email campaigns conveniently then Moosend is here for you. Its web interface is so easy to understand that it will make you feel like an expert in the field.
Moosend email marketing tool Features-
- Advanced personalization option that lets users personalize the emails based on customer behaviour.
- Tools to create marketing automation emails that reach the customers at the right time.
- Easy and advanced customer segmentation options.
- Testing options that let users master the craft of email marketing.
- Powerful analytics to track the performance of the email marketing campaign.
Moosend Pricing Plans
One can try it for free for the first thirty days. Thereafter, it suggests a Pro plan for $9 (per month). The price ranges according to the number of contacts. It has also a custom plan for enterprises.
Below is a screenshot showing the Pricing plans of Moosend when paid annually -
Starting Plan- Free
Mailjet helps companies with their marketing strategy by improving mailing and its efficient monitoring after being sent.
- User-friendly Email editor to let users create engaging emails.
- Build beautiful emails with the team through real-time collaboration.
- Design responsive emails that can be easily viewed across all screens.
- Email Automation workflows are designed for customers at various stages in the customer journey.
- 70+ third-party integrations.
- Segment customers based on parameters like age, location, language, and stage of the customer journey.
- A/B testing options
- Analytics and reports to help users take the marketing campaign to the next level.
- The email verification feature lets users cross-check that the email ids in their list are valid and real.
Mailjet Pricing Plans
It offers a free plan. Other plans include Essential ($15/mo) and Premium ($25/mo), under which users can send up to 15000 emails/month. With the increase in the number of emails, charges also increase. There is also a custom plan.
Starting Plan- Free
iContact offers email marketing software that helps in expanding the potential growth of firms. It provides its services all around the world and is a great preference for many small and medium-sized businesses.
- Easily import the contacts from other platforms.
- Email Scheduling options.
- Automation based on conditions and customer engagement behaviour.
- Easy process of designing re-engagement campaigns for disengaged customers,
- Email auto-responding options.
- Emails can be triggered based on customer behaviour like clicks, landing page visits and email opens.
- Templates, layouts and drag and drop editor for designing beautiful emails.
- Options to send highly personalized emails.
- Divide your contacts into segments based on various criteria.
- Easy A/B testing and detailed reporting.
iContact Pricing Plans
It provides a free plan for the people to try its services. iContact's Advanced Plan starts at $23/month for 1500 emails. Price increases with increase in the number of emails.
Starting Plan- Free
Another name on the list is Campaign Monitor. It is your go-to solution for creating successful email campaigns. The platform is used by many renowned names like Coca-Cola, Disney, BuzzFeed, and more. It enables you to create and send emails in a way that gives great results.
Campaign Monitor Features
- Drag and drop email builder, that lets users customize the emails as per their needs.
- Create responsive emails that look great across devices.
- Manage the templates in teams. Your teammates can edit only those parts for which he has
- Option to connect email marketing with SMS marketing.
- Create customer journeys with Campaign Monitor's visual journey designer, and automate the emails in a way that reaches the customer just when he is ready to convert.
- Detailed email analytics.
- Pre-built integrations, so that users can build their own unique email marketing campaign.
- Send transactional emails for enhanced user experience.
Campaign Monitor Pricing Plan
It enables people to try its services for free. It comes with three monthly plans, Basic ($9), Unlimited ($29), and Premier ($149). While the Basic plan allows 2500 Emails, the Unlimited and Premier can send unlimited emails.
Starting Plan- Free
It is an automated system which is another important name on the list of email marketing services. It integrates artificial intelligence to make its services more efficient. It can automatically boost the core metric of email and newsletter opening rates.
Important Features of SendPulse are -
- Email editor that lets users design email templates without any technical knowledge.
- Automation 360, a feature that lets users manage emails, web push notifications and SMS to customers easily to create a good customer experience.
- Tag individuals on your mailing list, so that personalized messages can be sent to your contacts.
- Rate your contacts and subscribers based on their activity and engagement level.
- Create perfectly personalized messages based on customer data.
- Resend emails with new headlines to those who have not opened your earlier emails.
- A/B test your emails to find the best converting version.
- In-built integrations to let users build great campaigns by leveraging the integrated tools.
- SendPulse mobile app to let users manage their campaigns on the go.
SendPulse services can be tried in a free-of-cost plan. Plans with more advanced features include Standard which costs $6.40/month, Pro which costs $7.68/month, and Enterprise which costs $10.75 / month, when paid annually. SendPulse also has Pay-as-you-go plans, where users pay a fixed price for every email sent.
Marketing is so powerful that it can make a business or even break it. Selecting the right strategy and its right execution is always important. The above-mentioned are the popular email marketing tools that will help in making your email marketing process simple yet efficient. One can select any of the mentioned tools and their plans depending upon the requirements.
Which are the best Email Marketing Tools?
Which is the best affordable option for email marketing?
Moosend, is the best affordable option for email marketing.
Which email marketing service is best for small businesses?
SendinBlue, is the most suitable email marketing service for small businesses.