In the ocean of information that is available on the internet, it is very tough to decide which tools to use for on-page optimization. But, don't worry you have landed on the right page. In this article, we will tell you the 10 best-paid On-Page SEO tools that will level up your SEO game. These tools will allow you to create powerful on-page SEO techniques that will increase your ranking.
What is On-Page SEO?
Now, before we tell you the tools let's first understand what things are included in On-Page SEO. You need first make sure that your content is the best and it doesn't have any kind of plagiarism. Remember Google ranks content that helps people in the best possible way.
Try to write detailed engaging content that solves your target audience's problems. Understand what problems your audience is facing and write engaging content that solves their problems. You also need to write a high-quality title tag and meta description. Don't forget the images and the page URL. You should also have a speedy website. The on-page SEO tools that we have recommended will help you carry out all of these tasks.
If you are in the SEO game for a long time, you must have heard about Ahrefs till now. Many expert marketers are using this tool to rank their websites. Ahrefs provides one in all solutions that gets better with passing time. The resources provided by Ahrefs paid version are full of in-depth research and knowledge.
- With a keyword base of more than 7 billion, you can find keywords for Google, YouTube, Amazon, Bing, Yahoo, and Baidu (China).
- Get a health report of your backlinks.
- Using the SERP analysis feature you get the domain rating, URL rating, and total backlinks of the top 10 pages that are ranking for your keyword.
- Makes it easy to find top-performing content in the selected niche.
- Using the content explorer tool you can find web pages that are ranking for a specific keyword.
- Discover keywords that your competitors are using.
- Find broken links on your website and organic and paid traffic metrics.
- $99/month - Lite
- $199/month - Standard
- $399/month - Advanced
- $999/month - Enterprise
SEMrush is a complete SEO toolkit. Using this tool you can upscale both your SEO and paid advertising game. SEMrush software belongs to the SaaS platform SEO tool. It provides online visibility and higher ranking tools for the business.
- SEMrush can be used for PPC keyword research.
- Find profitable keywords for your website.
- Dump one seed keyword in the tool and get thousands of combinations.
- Check the SEO score, originality, and readability score of your content.
- Get tips to improve content and SERP ranking.
- Check the ranking of your website and build a powerful paid search campaign.
- Get a detailed report on backlinks.
- $119.95/month - Pro
- $229.95/month - Guru
- $449.95/month - Business
If you are looking for a tool only for keyword research then KWFinder is for you. This easy-to-use tool will provide you with all the keyword metrics both for SEO and paid advertising. KWFinder is an analysis and keyword-finding tool. It is mainly used to find hidden long-tail keywords for upscaling the rank.
- Find the search volume, trend, keyword difficulty, CPC, and PPC of all the keywords.
- Dump your competitor's URL and get a complete list of keywords used by competitors in their strategy.
- One can easily find questions related to the seed keyword.
- The application of filters to the keyword is also permitted. For example, if I want a keyword with a difficulty of 30 with 2000 search volume I can add these metrics to the tool and it will show me keywords that match my criteria.
- $29/month - Basic
- $39/month - Premium
- $79/month - Agency
Many times the content that we publish has a high level of plagiarism. Google may penalize your website if it sees that you are continuously publishing plagiarised content. To avoid this first check if there is plagiarism present in your content or not. Copyscape paid is an online plagiarism checker tool that allows the user the knowledge of duplication.
- The tool will scan your content and tell you if there is plagiarism.
- It will also show you websites to which your content is similar.
- You will be alerted if someone is stealing content from your website.
Pricing: Visit their website to know about their pricing plans.
5. PageSpeed Insights
Your website speed is very important both for Google and the user experience. It is very critical for the website to get loaded within 2 seconds to not get below the visitor's experience. To improve the website speed you can use PageSpeed Insights. PSI provides better insight into details of the page speed by calculating different matrices from the submitted URL.
- Instant analysis of the speed of your website on mobile and laptop devices.
- Enabling a detailed report of the bugs that cause the lowing down of your website.
Seolyzer is a site crawling and log analysis tool that helps you in understanding how a search engine views your website. Seolyzer provides advanced tools to monitor and optimize the site for better SEO.
- Find pages that Google finds very important.
- Get a detailed backlink report and find crawl volume, response time, HTTP status code, and errors.
- Find pages that are missing the title and meta description tags.
- Understand desktop v/s mobile responsiveness.
- Find the response time of the different URLs crawled.
- Discover active and new pages.
- €39/month - Lite
- €69/month - Advanced
- €249/month - Premium
Seobility will find all the issues on your website. It is also very easy to use. Just dump your website URL and get a detailed report. It is considered one of the best free on-page SEO checkers. Seobility is a one in all tools platform with easy-to-use integration.
- Check your SEO ranking.
- Find on-page SEO issues.
- Find issues related to your title, meta description, and page URLs.
- The tool will also tell you problems related to page speed and duplicate content.
- Seobility also determines if the website has a responsive design or not.
- The tool will show your website's link profile and specific server errors.
- $50/month - Premium
- $200/month - Agency
8. Check My Links
This is a chrome extension that will be helpful for both internal and external links. Check My Links is a free platform especially built for web designers, designers, and content editors. Check My Links help its users by identifying any present broken link in the given URL.
- Find how many total links are present on your website.
- Find how many broken links are present.
Woorank provides you with a detailed report that can improve both your SEO and social media efforts. Woorank paid provides a detailed report on the data that can help its users achieve better SEO rank.
- Get a detailed report that measures your SEO efforts and backlinks.
- Woorank also enables the feature of providing actionable insights that can help in upscaling SEO scores.
- Using the site crawl functionality you can find problems in your on-page SEO efforts.
- Analyze your competitor's SEO tactics.
- You will get unlimited website reviews and a score based on user experience.
- The tool will also check if your server is up or down and analyze your site speed.
- It will extract all the important metrics from all of your social media accounts and present them in the form of statistics.
- $79.99/month - Pro
- $199.99/month - Premium
10. Moz Pro
Moz Pro produces all the tools that you will ever need for SEO and social media marketing. Moz pro contains all the tools essential to gain more web traffic and rank higher.
- Moz Pro crawls your website and finds technical SEO issues that are impacting the ranking of your website.
- The tool also provides how severe the issue is and how to easily fix it.
- Learn how people are finding your services and products.
- Using the keyword research tool you can find profitable keywords and questions that people are constantly asking regarding your keyword.
- Understand for which keywords your website is upscaling.
- Learn which keywords used by your competitors are making them rank higher and get a detailed SERP analysis on them.
- Get tips to optimize your page and new content ideas based on your previous articles.
- Find ling building opportunities.
- Standard: $99
- Medium: $179
- Large: $299
- Premium: $599
So, here are all the tools that you will need to improve your on-page SEO efforts. The tools listed above are considered one of the best SEO tools available in the market. Most of the paid tools are attached with limited free trial access. You can use all the paid tools for free and then decide which one you should buy.
There are no set rules for deciding which tool you should buy. Instead, the usage and budget should decide which tool to prefer. You should also consider how easy it was to use the tool. If you find it easy to use then surely you should consider investing money in that tool.
What is meant by on-page SEO techniques?
On-page SEO techniques are the ones focusing on the on-page optimization techniques mainly dealing with the aspects like the meta title and description, URL, HTML tags, etc.
What are the best on-page SEO techniques?
Write original quality content that helps your target audience. Make sure you target the right keyword and mention it throughout your content. Although avoid keyword stuffing. Write an engaging meta title and meta description. Optimize your images and page speed. Regularly conduct an SEO audit and find problems on your website.
Which are the best On-page SEO tools?
Some of the most used on-page SEO tools are Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, and OnPage Champ.
Must have tools for startups - Recommended by StartupTalky
Subscribe to StartupTalky
Get the latest insights delivered to you right in your inbox