Organized work schedule is one of the primary concerns of professionals working in any domain, and for good reason. Doesn't matter if you're a doctor, entrepreneur, business manager or even a fashion designer, managing and scheduling time is something that helps you throughout your career, and makes a good impression. Since most such professions deal with interpersonal visits, it is better to have an appointment management system at hand.
Unfortunately, appointment scheduling and management is not as simple as setting a reminder on your phone or a sticky note. There are many factors unaccounted for, and predetermining them might not be as convenient as one might hope. This is where Appointment Management applications come in. The best part of such applications is that they consider all factors out there, including weather, traffic, short routes, and prearranged schedules. This helps you make the best use of your time, and makes you look professional all the same.
Benefits of Appointment Scheduling Applications
- Scheduling appointments indirectly helps in creating a routine for your professional life. The better organized your routine, the more customers you retain.
- Making a schedule for a whole day saves more time than you think. It also has an impact on your financial planning skills.
- An unorganized day never spares you the time to relax, which is not the case if you have everything planned out.
- Another amazing advantage of appointment scheduling applications is that you can set your own goals, and even complete them steadily with an efficient schedule.
- Scheduling appointments can be tricky, time consuming, and exhausting. Let all the scheduling and planning be managed by an application, that can do it more efficiently.
There are several Appointment Management Applications used in the industry. Here we compare the top 5 Appointment Management Software, which most professionals use for efficient time management.
SuperSaaS is a highly customizable and flexible appointment management tool, offering a plethora of features such as scalability and payments collection with zero commission. It offers to integrate scheduling with Google Calendar and/or Outlook, to synchronize different schedules with other automated features. SuperSaaS furnishes you with an acclaimed and user-friendly interface for both, desktop and mobile devices. Moreover, it offers seamless integration with your website with a support of over 33 local languages.
SuperSaaS Appointment Management System Features
- Custom layout helps in branding of your business as well as adding required fields. Specify appointment slots, repeated visits, and display your schedule the way you deem fit.
- SuperSaaS allows you to send email notifications with automated waiting lists and verification links with daily reports.
- Integrate payments with PayPal and Stripe with flexible pricing in about 26 different currencies and electronic coupons.
- SuperSaaS offers to link your Google Calendar and Outlook account for better schedule management and bookings confirmation.
- Management abilities help create, update and delete reservations, as well as manage and restrict access to certain fields in the schedule.
Pricing for SuperSaaS
|Free Version||Package A||Package B||Package C||Package D||Package E|
|Works free of cost||Costs $8/€6 per month||Costs $16/€12 per month||Costs $26/€18 per month||Costs $36/€24 per month||Costs $46/€30 per month|
|Lets you manage 50 upcoming appointments within a month||Allows you to manage 100 upcoming appointments monthly||Lets you manage 300 upcoming appointments within a month||Allows you to manage 600 upcoming appointments monthly||Lets you manage 900 upcoming appointments within a month||Allows you to manage 1500 upcoming appointments monthly|
|Registered users can't exceed 50, comes with ads, and users can't sync with Google Calendar or Outlook||Comes with unlimited users, syncing privileges with Google Calendar and Outlook, without ads||Comes with unlimited users, syncing privileges with Google Calendar and Outlook, without ads||Comes with unlimited users, syncing privileges with Google Calendar and Outlook, without ads||Comes with unlimited users, syncing privileges with Google Calendar and Outlook, without ads||Comes with unlimited users, syncing privileges with Google Calendar and Outlook, without ads|
|Allows storage of 500 past reservations||Allows storage of 1000 past reservations||Allows storage of 3000 past reservations||Allows storage of 6000 past reservations||Allows storage of 9000 past reservations||Allows storage of 15000 past reservations|
Bitrix24 is a platform that not only offers appointment scheduling and management, but also furnishes you with services such as CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Communications tools, and contact center, making it the all round ideal tool, needed for your business or enterprise. With communications solutions like chat and video, private networks, document management, and HR Management systems, Bitrix24 has all the appointment management system features you need to get your business up and running.
Bitrix24 Appointment Management System Features
- Charts and other visualization tools help you in thorough analysis of the tasks at hand while also examining who can manage the task best.
- Bitrix24 offers users customizable Kanban boards for efficient task management with automatic time tracking.
- Users enjoy 4 kind of dependencies with automated task template creation for recurring tasks.
- Project management and planning tools and efficient team collaboration with support for external team members.
- CRM solution offers pipeline and lead management with a multichannel customer support.
Pricing and Features Offered by Bitrix24
|Free Version||Start+ Version||CRM+ Version||Poject+ Version||Standard Plan||Professional Plan|
|Free of cost||Costs $19 for all users||Costs $55 for all users||Costs $55 for all users||Costs $79 for all users||Costs $159 for all users|
|Unlimited planners, subtasks, and checklists but no project templates||Unlimited planners, subtasks, and checklists but no project templates||Unlimited planners, subtasks, and checklists but no project templates||Unlimited planners, subtasks, and checklists but no project templates||Unlimited planners, subtasks, and checklists but no project templates||Unlimited planners, subtasks, and checklists but no project templates|
|300mb of video file conversion limit per month||300mb of video file conversion limit per month||1gb of video file conversion limit per month||1gb of video file conversion limit per month||1gb of video file conversion limit per month||1gb of video file conversion limit per month|
|Doesn't offer to add custom fields and manipulate access||Doesn't offer to add custom fields and manipulate access||Doesn't offer to add custom fields and manipulate access||Doesn't offer to add custom fields and manipulate access||Doesn't offer to add custom fields and manipulate access||You can add custom fields to the scheduling and manage permissions|
Acuity is an extremely popular Appointment Scheduling application that constantly updates your clients of your availability, with a customizable and interactive interface. Acuity lets you manage schedule of your employees and show your clients what you want them to see. Its automated timezone adjustment can recognize and convert schedule timings according to the given time zones, while flexibility lets you mould your schedule to make the most out of your day. Also, client forms help you gather information about your clients, all in one place and accessible.
Acuity Appointment Management System Features
- With Acuity, you can run your business end-to-end with an interactive scheduling interface with repeated reminders through calendar sync and get notified about new bookings in real-time.
- Acuity offers integrations with various payment suites such as PayPal and Stripe and hence helps you with accepting payments online.
- Send repeated reminders via email and texts to your clients and meet through video calling integrated applications.
- Acuity lets you offer gifts, certificates, memberships and a lot more than just scheduling appointments.
- Shareable calendar with social media along with highly customizable interface can be used for branding.
Pricing for Acuity
|Freebie Plan||Emerging Plan||Growing Plan||Powerhouse Plan|
|Free of cost||Costs $14 per month when billed annually and $15 when paid per month||Costs $23 per month when billed annually and $25 when paid per month||Costs $45 per month when billed annually and $50 when paid per month|
|Offers just 1 staff location with unlimited services and appointments||Offers just 1 staff location with unlimited services and appointments||Offers 6 staff locations with unlimited services and appointments||Offers 36 staff locations with unlimited services and appointments|
|No timezone conversion, confirmations and text reminders||Timezone conversion but no text reminders||Offers timezone conversions and text reminders||Multiple timezone conversions, confirmations, and text reminders|
|Doesn't allow branding colors, logo or removal of 'Powered by' stamp||You can brand your company with logo but can't remove 'Powered by' stamp||You can brand your company with logo but can't remove 'Powered by' stamp||Brand and personlize your page as you deem fit|
Scheduling your meetings and reminders through emails is what Calendly excels in. Calendly seamlessly lets you schedule appointments and meetings with availability preferences and share the link to your schedule on your website or elsewhere. With Calendly, you get a number of Calendar integrations such as Google Calendar, Outlook, iCloud Calendar along with timezone intelligence. Moreover, it also allows you to automate tasks such as meetings with Salesforce and GoToMeeting, all that while also offering coordination among your team members.
Calendly Appointment Management System Features
- You get to organize different kind of meetings including one-on-one, round robin, collective or even a group meeting with flexible access permissions.
- Get meeting notifications and confirmations with a minimum set scheduling notice and extra time between meetings and events.
- View different event types in team pages for all employees to be on the same page and distribute admin privileges with anyone you prefer.
- Calendly offers insights into the guests' behavior and also offers you the option to pay through a centralized billing covering all the users.
- With integrations of your existing services, Calendly allows your clients to schedule meetings and appointments directly from your website.
Pricing for Calendly
|Basic Plan||Premium Plan||Pro Plan|
|Free of cost||Costs $8 per month when billed annually and $10 per month when billed monthly||Costs $12 per month when billed annually and $15 per month when billed monthly|
|1 calendar connection per user||2 calendar connections per user||6 calendar connections per user|
|No removable Calendly branding or group events||Removable Calendly branding and customizable email notifications||Customizable email and SMS notifications with workflows|
|Zoom, Intercom, Teams and GoToMeeting integrations||Zapier Integration along with all integrations of basic plan||Salesforce, Hubspot and Mailchimp integrations along with all of the integrations of premium plan|
|Standard email support without live chat||3 hours of email support and live chat for over 10 users||3 hours of email support and live chat for over 10 users|
Setmore is an online appointment booking software that helps you with scheduling, booking, payments, and reminders through a centralized calendar. It not only helps you schedule appointments, but also helps in accepting payments online, branding your logo on the online meetings, making you look more professional, and integrating with other applications that you have been using for your business. Setmore also offers for you to have your personalized calendar, create custom branded URL, and it is available as a desktop software, iOS application, as well as android application.
Setmore Appointment Management System Features
- Setmore allows you to book different types of meetings, with just a few clicks, with an all inclusive calendar.
- Convert visitors to customers with your bookings page, and allow your customers to self-book meetings and appointments.
- Setmore also allows you to flaunt the positive feedback of customers, and as marketing strategies go, each good review contributes to the growth of your business/enterprise.
- Integrate with Square and Stripe and accept online and secure payments through debit and credit cards.
- Add the bookings page on your website and send out automatic confirmations and reminders along with staff login for your team to book their own clients.
Pricing for Setmore
|Free Plan||Premium Plan||Pro Plan|
|Free of cost||Costs $9 per user per month||Costs $5 per user per month|
|You get unlimited appointments with a desktop, iOS, and Android application||Unlimited appointments along with customized notifications and recurring appointments||Unlimited appointments along with customized notifications and recurring appointments|
|100 email reminders per month and Square integration||Unlimited email reminders per day along with Stripe and Square integration||Unlimited email reminders per day along with Stripe and Square integration|
|Social media, CRM, and Analytics integration||Google and Office 2-way-sync integraion along with all integrations in the free version||Google and Office 2-way-sync integraion along with all integrations in the free version|
Must have tools for startups - Recommended by StartupTalky
Subscribe to Startup Talky
Get the latest posts delivered to you right in your inbox