Whenever we talk about ‘Business’, the second most important word that comes to our mind has to be marketing. No business can survive without proper marketing. Communicating with the audience is what marketing is all about. To inform the audience about the business and its activities is the prime factor of marketing. In today’s world, staying connected with the audience is one of the most crucial things for a business to taste success.
There are different ways of marketing, from advertising to taking the help of social media. Nowadays any kind of business, whether it’s big or small, uses Newsletter as a medium of communication with its audience.
A Newsletter is mostly sent through e-mail and contains valuable information about the said business. It is shared with the customers, potential customers, and all those who are somehow connected with the business. It informs about new products, helps in promoting sales, and keeps updated about current activities of the business. Moreover, they are cheap, easy to use and are quite reliable.
Newsletter gives you a direct way to the audience’s inbox and helps in conveying valuable information to them. Newsletters encourage the audience to visit the website of your business, thus, gravitating the traffic to your website.
It also made it possible to build an online community, which led to more social media interaction. Online marketing of a business is one of the most popular forms of marketing now. A newsletter is a form of online marketing through which direct-to-consumer advertising is possible.
Now to start a newsletter, few tools are needed. This article will talk about those tools. So, let’s dive in.
"Business has only two functions—marketing and innovation."
— Milan Kundera
Here are Top Popular 4 Newsletter Tools you need to start your own newsletter
Review - 4.7
Moosend, an email marketing software, first started its journey on the year 2011 and was founded by Panos Melissaropoulos and Yannis Psaras. It is based in London. Moosend helps in creating powerful e-mail marketing campaigns.
Features of Moosend
- Manages Email campaign in a subtle and easy way.
- Moosend give an option to set up custom sign-up forms in user’s website, through which they can find their right audience. Those forms provide the business with the information of the people it wants to be in terms with.
- Moosend has an analytics tools that scrutinize the marketing campaign performance and determine if it is successful or not.
- Moosend has a newsletter campaign design tool. It helps in building an attractive marketing campaign.
Pricing of Moosend
Review - 4.6
It is a digital marketing platform that helps businesses in engaging with their customers. The company was formed in 2007 by Armand Thiberge and Kapil Sharma. Over 90,000 people use it and it is available in 160 countries. The newsletter software was launched in 2012 and the headquarters is situated in Paris. Another thing is it sends more than 100 million emails every day.
- Professionally designed templates are available from which the users can choose.
- The user themselves can also customize the Newsletter template according to their choice.
- The marketing automation software helps in saving time; the campaigns are run on autopilot. Manages the list of contact, according to the customer behavior.
Review - 4.3
AWeber is a Pennsylvania-based company and is founded in 1998 by Tom Kulzer. Over 120,000 businesses, entrepreneurs, and bloggers use it to stay connected with their audience. It mostly focuses on small businesses. AWeber provides 30 days of a free trial. It is one of the most popular email marketing tools.
- The customization option to make the email more appealing to the audience is definitely a plus point of AWeber.
- AWeber provides different features that help the business to build a good relationship with the customers of the business.
- It gives the user an option to track the responses of the emails.
- Spam is not an option while using AWeber, the mails the user will send, it will be delivered in the inbox of the customer.
- Automatically transform new article from the blog to a newsletter and send it to the contacts.
Review - 4.3
GetResponse is an online marketing platform, specializing in email marketing created in 1998 by Simon Grabowski. The headquarters is situated in Gdansk, Poland. With its 15 years of experience online marketing, it is trusted and used by 350,000 people from 183 countries and is available in 27 languages.
- GetResponse provide their users with Webinar platform, where they can showcase their new products or offers.
- Users can just create social media ads directly from their GetResponse account.
- It is best for E-commerce sites as it helps in generating more sales.
- Manage and divide the users' contact list and helps in targeting the proper customers for the marketing.
List of email marketing platforms you can check out
This is a growing from of marketing, so naturally there are countless of option to choose from. Some of the tools that are mostly used for creating newsletters are:
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
Some of the newsletter tools has become popular because of the attractive features that they provide to their users.
We live in a time where, competition to be the best for the customers is getting more and more brutal. Therefore, strong marketing techniques are needed for the survival of a business. The internet has revealed many new techniques for a business to capture the audience and connect with them.
Newsletter is one of the most popular techniques that are being used to inform and communicate with the audience of a business. It is a comparatively cheaper and easier form of marketing.
What are the types of Newsletter?
There are three types of newsletter, the company newsletter, the consumer newsletter, and the organization newsletter.
What is the use of a Newsletter?
Newsletter is used for providing updates about the products and services of a business and sometimes about a business itself to the people present in your email lists.
How many words should a newsletter comprise?
According to research, the perfect length for a newsletter should be 200 words.