As we all know, the sole reason for a company's existence in the market is to make a profit, which can be accomplished through sales. You must make significant attempts to entice clients in order to identify your potential customer base. Sales prospecting is the initial step in the sales process, in which sales representatives put out a proposal to ensure that the prospects are the best for the company at their maximum.
In simple words; business sales reps. target a group of people who are candidates who fulfill the ideal consumer profile. One of the key reasons for using sales prospecting is to save time, which is valuable when it comes to generating as many leads as possible.
Another advantage of sales prospecting is that it generates qualified leads, i.e., sales agents use a cold-calling strategy to generate a large list of people from which you can locate prospective buyers for your company.
Furthermore, through numerous integrated systems, sales prospecting aids in the improvement of customer service from robotic sales interaction, website personalization, lead data collection, customer insights & survey to email marketing and other lead generation tools. So, let's look at some of the best sales prospecting tools to use in 2022.
2. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
5. Cirrus Insights
14. HubSpot Sales
Leadfeeder is a website visitor tracking platform by discovers anonymous people who have visited your business website and how much time they have spent on that particular page. As this would help you to identify the visitor’s behaviour and secure them by developing customer engagement strategies. Besides, bestow accurate data about your potential leads and find out missed-out prospects for you. Notably, Leadfeeder provides contact information of the company, that visited your website.
Features of Leadfeeder:
- Lead filtering.
- Lead generation & scoring.
- Automatic reporting.
- Integration with Salesforce, CRM, WebCRM, and PipeDrive.
Pricing of Leadfeeder:
- 14-day free trial
- 79 USD per month
2. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Sales Navigator is LinkedIn's main offering for sales teams, allowing reps, managers, and operations leaders to use the entire spectrum of LinkedIn's broad data, analytics, and relationship-building capabilities to inform their approaches and tactics.
Features of Sales Navigator:
- Advance & alert your saved leads.
- Create a custom list to find out potential buyers.
- Track engagement of the lead.
- Integrate with CRM.
Pricing of Sales Navigator:
- Beginner - $80 per month
- Advanced - $125 per month
Quora is a software platform, where you can generate multiple leads. In other words, Quora is a social question-and-answer website that was established on 25th June 2009. Your business could increase engagement by posting frequent queries or answers to the public.
Features of Quora:
- Active feed.
- High rate of engagement.
Pricing of Quora:
Free of cost
Just like its name, the software hunts down valuable clients or customers’ emails according to the prospects. Where you could enter the company name and as a result would get the company’s email. In his way, you could generate a lot of leads through customers’ emails.
Features of Hunter:
- Domain searcher
- Email finder
- Email verifier
- Integration with CRM
Pricing of Hunter:
- Free trial up to 25 searchers and 50 email verifications.
- $49/month for 500 searchers and 1000 email verifications.
- $69 per month for 2500 searchers and 5000 email verifications.
- $139/month for 10,000 searchers and 20,000 email verifications.
- $399/month for enterprise for 30,000 searchers and 60,000.
5. Cirrus Insights
Cirrus Insight is one of the top customer relationship management software that was inaugurated in April 201, by Ryan Huff and Brandon Bruce. It is a renowned insight application because of integrates with Salesforce.com, Google's popular Gmail ad-supported email platform.
Features of Cirrus Insight:
- Salesforce sidebar, where customer data will be presented to your business email.
- Salesforce sync
- Scheduling meeting.
- Analytics sales activities
- Multi-touch outreach with a sequence of emails, phone calls, and chain messages.
- Report buyers signal, those who have visited your website timely.
Pricing of Cirrus Insight:
- Sync - $10 per month
- Pro - $21 per month
- Expert - $29 per month
As we know email marketing is one of the main components in generating as many as leads. So here, Boomerang, an email productivity program with a number of useful features for tracking and managing your emails. It enables you to send and schedule messages based on your preferences. It might be difficult to maintain track of responses from your recipients when it comes to enterprises and companies.
Features of Boomerang:
- Creation of responsive emails.
- Inbox pause.
- Schedule send emails and meetings.
- Alert emails that are supposed to be sent to targeted clients.
- Gmail follow-up, notes, snooze, delay send, tracking and many more.
- Read receipts for Gmail.
Pricing of Boomerang:
- $4.99 per month for personal.
- Pro - $14.99 per month
- Premium - $49.99 per month
BuiltWith is known as a website profiler, lead generation, competitive analysis, and business intelligence management tool that provides usage analytics for the internet & tracks their interest. Moreover, BuiltWith helps companies to find their competitors and their type of interests are they in. BuiltWith was developed by Gary Brewer in 2007.
Features of BuiltWith:
- Sales intelligence
- CRM integrates
- Screencast to help with the setup process.
- Lead generation via predictive leads over a database of 38,675+ web technologies.
- Provides market analytics.
- Data Coverage
- CRM Cyber risk auditing.
Pricing of BuiltWith:
- Basic - $295 per month
- Pro - $495 per month
- Team - $995 per month
This software application is considered the best ‘sales customer relationship management tool’, which underscores sales actions that lead you to close the deals. Pipedrive was founded by Timo Rein, Ragnar Sass, Urmas Purde, and Martin Henk in 2010. Besides, this software is all about scheduling, completing, and tracking activity-based selling.
Features of Pipedrive :
- Task automation with one-click contact data collection.
- CRM platform that enhances sales productivity.
- Customization of the customers.
- Centralize communication efforts via email & sales funnel.
- Set goals, and provide insights and reports on the sales activity.
- Prioritize leads according to the prospects.
- Pipedrive protects the data and is informed on all levels.
Pricing of Pipedrive :
- 14-day free trial
- Beginner - $12.50 per month
- Advanced - $24.90 per month
- Professional - $49.90 per month
- For enterprise or corporate business - $99 per month
Cloze is a CRM solution that functions as your personal assistant. It keeps track of all your clients by gathering data from your apps and combining it into a single view of each individual and organization. Cloze employs powerful data science to find out who is important and prioritize client relationships based on having all of this critical information in one location.
Features of Cloze :
- Contact information for customers, phone and email exchanges, document exchanges, and social media interactions are all in one location.
- Automatically urges you to contact.
- Automatically maintains prospect data.
Pricing of Cloze :
- A free package with limited features is available.
- Cloze Pro - $17 per user/month
- Business Silver - $21 per user/month
- Business Gold - $29 per/month, and
- Business Platinum - $42 per user/month
Gong is a revenue intelligence tool that enables businesses to capture consumer interactions via the web, phone, email, and other channels. Providing real-time insights and data based on sales conversions enables superior revenue strategy decision-making. Deal intelligence, integrations, people intelligence, field sales, and market intelligence are among the company's other key features.
Features of Gong:
- Reporting & Statistics for Third-Party Integrations
- Collaboration Tools for Reporting and Analytics
- Metrics of Performance
- Speech Recognition Alerts/Escalation Assessment Management
Pricing of Gong:
- The cost per user ranges from $100 to $200.
- Then there's the mandatory basic price.
- The entire cost is $5000 for the base pricing plus $1200 per user each year as a minimum.
Bit.ai is a modern collaboration solution that allows sales teams to create marketing and sales materials while working together in a shared workspace. Internal and client-facing material can be created, customized, collaborated on, and shared by the sales team. Because these documents are brand-consistent, your consumers and clients will quickly recognize them.
Features of Bit.ai:
- Tracking of documents.
- Collaboration with other sales reps in real-time.
- Keep all of your media assets, files, and documents in one location.
Pricing of Bit.ai:
- Free, but with restricted features.
- Standard - $8/month
- Plus - $15/month
- Enterprise - $20/month
ZoomInfo is a sales intelligence platform with a large contact database that may assist your sales team with lead generation, market research, and insight-driven interaction. It helps you power your go-to-market strategy with reliable B2B insight and company contact data.
You may acquire direct mobile phone numbers and confirmed email addresses of top executives and critical connections at businesses, such as the Chief Strategy Officer or a Senior Sales Executive. You can also use targeted prospect lists to improve sales prospecting and conversion rates.
You'll be able to convey the correct message to the prospect at the right moment thanks to ZoomInfo's data-driven insights. This will help you enhance conversions and receive a better return on your time and money investment (ROI), which is why choosing ZoomInfo is a sound financial decision.
Features of ZoomInfo:
- Comprehensive database.
- Verified emails.
- Detailed company profiles.
- Search by keyword or name.
- Email alerts.
- Export data in multiple formats.
- Location and corporate hierarchy data.
- Department organization charts.
- Buyer intent data
Pricing of ZoomInfo:
Pricing for ZoomInfo is not available on their website.
Meetings with team members, project collaborators, or external suppliers may be scheduled quickly and easily with Doodle. It eliminates communication back and forth about availability. Simply indicate your preferred timings, and the guests will help you narrow it down. As a consequence, the platform successfully finishes at a time and date that is convenient for everyone. Adding a personalized brand name, generating reminders, and running bespoke surveys are all available in the premium version.
Features of Doodle:
- Group Meetings.
- Enhanced Customization.
- Bookable Calendar.
- Security and Privacy.
- Automation Calendar Tools.
- Interview Management.
- Custom Reminders.
- Conferencing Integrations.
Pricing of Doodle:
- Creating Doodle polls is free.
14. HubSpot Sales
HubSpot Sales is a robust CRM that may help you manage your sales pipeline and close more deals. When your lead opens your email, the Email Tracking tool sends you a notification. It allows you to put your finest emails into templates, which saves you time. Document Management & Tracking, Conversation Intelligence, Call Tracking, and Sales Automation are just a few of the other useful features.
Features of HubSpot Sales:
- A deal dashboard that you can customize to see your full sales funnel.
- Email tracking, meeting scheduling, live chat, and prospect tracking.
- Integration with Gmail and Outlook, as well as email templates, make it simple to email and engage with leads.
- Features include email notifications, company analytics, and pipeline management.
- A built-in activity stream that sends out notifications as soon as a lead opens an email, clicks on a link or downloads a critical document.
- Up to 1 million contact and company records can be stored.
- The ability to record sales conversations, send emails, plan tasks, and assign assignments is all available.
- Emails taped calls, and sales notes are automatically published.
Pricing of HubSpot Sales:
Marketing Hub Pricing:
- Starter - $45 per month
- Professional - $800 per month
- Enterprise - $3200 per month
- Starter - $45 per month
- Professional - $360 per month
- Enterprise - $1,200 per month
Without leaving Salesforce, sales reps can get the most out of their cold calling strategy using Ring.io. In Salesforce, you can track and log all calls in real-time, and you can make simultaneous calls to several people with a single click. Salespeople can also use Ring.io to construct lists based on Salesforce data and filters.
Features of Ring.io:
- Sales Productivity
- Inbound Call Routing
- Coaching & Training
Pricing of Ring.io:
Paid plans start at $69/month.
Followup.cc is a fantastic Chrome plugin that connects easily with your Gmail account and lets you keep track of your follow-ups at the top. The extension will remind you to plan a follow-up the next time you send an email to a prospect. Over 40% of sales reps give up after the first try, despite the fact that 80% of sales require five follow-up attempts.
Features of Followup.cc:
- Set recurring reminders, track email openings, and auto-respond to emails.
- Scheduling by email.
Pricing of Followup.cc:
- Starter - $23 per month
- Professional - $36/month
- Salesforce edition - $50/month
Our top option for prospecting sales tools is this. We hope this list proves useful if it's time to replace your sales tools in 2022. It does not have to be difficult to prospect.
What are the most useful tools for prospecting?
LeadFeeder, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Hunter, Hubspot Sales, and PipeDrive are some of the best sales prospecting tools.
What is a sales prospecting tool?
A sales prospecting tool is an automation tool that reaches out to potential customers and converts them into buyers.
What is the most effective prospecting method?
Cold Calling is considered the most effective prospecting method.